What a nice pair!

Picked up off ebay in the last 2 weeks a large and small nib AFCK w/round hole in ats34. These knives are mint too. I knew when BM discontinued the model that I wanted to get the earliest versions possible. The round hole versions in ats34. They both have the black and white cloisoinne in the handles. On both sides of the g10. I guess they are called the bali song logo's. Any ways the one I just rec. which is the large one well it is truly mint. Looks like it was never carried etc. The smaller one is close enough to the big one to call mint also but there is just the tiniest scratch over the cloisoinne. Interesting to note that the edge grind on them is very very smooth on both. Not like the coarse type grind one finds now adays. Almost like they took an extra step when sharpening. Razor sharp too.

Lock up is superb on both with lots of room for wear. They don't fail the spine whack test no matter what one thinks about it, I always do it on liner locks just for added piece of mind. The large didn't come with any box but did come with a belt sheath. The smaller one has a box that is mint too. Bet you guys can't tell I am a happy camper:D

I think essential production owns for any collection should be a Sebenza, para military, Chinook, BM 800,812, 710, EKI 7 series and Commander. Now don't get me wrong obviously you don't have to own all of these at once but you should own some of them at one time or another. Just darn good classic knives made to the highest standards of production. keepem sharp

Yup, they are nice are they not? I got a pair too way back when they first came out in M2. Back in '99 I think. I was very impressed with them and still am. The large one I have never used but the mini has been on my edc rotation ever since.

Yep really nice knives. I am particularly enamoured with the 800. Definetly a big sized knife. Sleek and long. I put some tetra on the washers and the thing just works like it is on oiled ball bearings. Very little effort to open it. Locks nice and solid too. Keepem sharp:thumbup:

Back