What About Beretta Airweights?

Strange, but I can't find much about this particular knife. I have three new ones and they're kind of interesting in that they're growing on me. They live up to their name. Their comfortable, easy to grip and stronger than they look. The blade steel is made in Japan and I suspect it's 440A or AUS8.

The model number is JKAM1SKAS. Does anyone own and use this type of a knife? Who makes it?

Thanks!

BerettaJKAM1SKAS_3.jpg

BerettaJKAM1SKAS_6b.jpg

BerettaJKAM1SKAS_5.jpg

BerettaJKAM1SKAS_1.jpg

From what I remember, Confederate, having owned one a long time ago, it was a Seki, Japan piece, most likely made by Moki (knifemaker that makes a lot of the Al Mars and some of the Japanese Spyderco models). If memory serves, mine was AUS-8. It was a good knife, but I never did like the cut-outs in the blade (one reason I never cared for the Spyderco "Q," "R," and "S" models). Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Regards,
3G

Thanks, anyway. Seems to be one obscure folder, though I've grown to like the design. The overall feel of it is quite good, but it does take some getting used to.

I have a small version of this one. No clip, blade is under 2 inches Seki Japan Aus 8 good little cutter, but I keep an Opinel #2 on my keychain so I don't have much use for anther little one. I like it enough that if I come across a large one I'd consider it for an EDC.