What about Knives and Flashlights?

The Native 5 Fluted Ti with the Sofirn SC01. 95 CRI, 4000K. 10180 battery, 330 max. lumens.

IMG-1015.jpg

The last piece of my EDC flashlight/knife rotation came in this evening and I am stoked!
(It's already dark outside so this is as good of a pic as I could get inside...)

Kerhsaw Static Copper
Reylight Lan Copper
Kershaw Static Brass
Reylight Pineapple Brass

Yup...Prometheus light number 2 happened thanks to Lee D Lee D .
1513277B-138D-4476-9B02-078F934AE38E.jpeg

And once I found out that the Magnetic one was a grey/green, I now have one of those on the way. Haha. These are great little lights and the grey/green should match OD green knife inlays quite well. :)

Yup...Prometheus light number 2 happened thanks to Lee D Lee D .
View attachment 1514162

And once I found out that the Magnetic one was a grey/green, I now have one of those on the way. Haha. These are great little lights and the grey/green should match OD green knife inlays quite well. :)
I really like the nickel, much classier than black.:thumbsup: Is the pocket clip easy to take off if ya wanted to put it on a keychain?

I really like the nickel, much classier than black.:thumbsup: Is the pocket clip easy to take off if ya wanted to put it on a keychain?

I agree. The Nickel is super nice. :) Thanks!
The pocket clip is not easy to get off. That’s a downside, but I do like the pocket clip. The black light is on my keyring. These lights are so light and small that they fit in the coin pocket of my jeans. :cool:

However...the upside to having the pocket clip hard to remove is the confidence that it wont pop off while carrying in pocket. :D

However...the upside to having the pocket clip hard to remove is the confidence that it wont pop off while carrying in pocket. :D
True lol, I hadn’t thought of that. I suppose I’d have to buy another one to leave the clip on. I’m waiting to see what you think of the magnetic one, I already have more flashlights than I’ll ever need, but that’s one I would probably buy.

The magnetic would be best for the keyring. As it turns on when you pull it off the keyring. (Stating the obvious. Lol). It’s smaller and only one brightness setting. All flood. Hopefully it is nice light.

True lol, I hadn’t thought of that. I suppose I’d have to buy another one to leave the clip on. I’m waiting to see what you think of the magnetic one, I already have more flashlights than I’ll ever need, but that’s one I would probably buy.

The magnetic would be best for the keyring. As it turns on when you pull it off the keyring. (Stating the obvious. Lol). It’s smaller and only one brightness setting. All flood. Hopefully it is nice light.
I like the idea because I wouldn’t have to fumble around trying to turn it on while wearing thick gloves. That’s the only thing that bothers me with twist bezels on small lights.

My trusty para 2 I’ve had for 9 years and a new (old stock) Surefire 6P. The 6p is easily the nicest light I’ve bought so far in my current light venture. Threads are so smooth you can twist the tailcap with only one thumb. I put in a malkoff M61L drop in, and ordered another to try.

1E7EF570-47C9-4BAC-AC1F-E7033BAE0CC7.jpeg

Back