what about those euro models?

Been some discussion of the euro models of knives here lately,and I really like that euro four!I have a SJ,Basic 5,SH and a NO,but I do not have a small busse.I would like to have a smaller knife for the back of my pants,boot,or any other concealable place.Has anyone held that mini Jackyl or is it just a phantom among us Americans?I also hear tell there may be some new small models,anybody talkin?The marsupial needs to fill his pouch with some new goody!

I'm in the same boat. I've been resisting, but the Killer B is looking better and better all the time as a possibility to fill that slot. I may have to pay Papathud a visit soon...

Guys, the Killer B is an awesome blade and I would recommend one to anybody who missed out on the Mean Streets:cool:

...unless Jerry introduced an American 4:D I'd be all over that puppy like Pa's best stink bait on a hook:D

I have to agree with the KB. :D:D

The KB and a nice kydex IWB sheath. That is my perfect EDC...:D

Last summer I put my order for a euro 4. After 7 months it finally arrived. As I understand got the first batch to your troops, a cool move from Jerry.
It was worth the wait. The e4 handles really nice for whittling, skinning and such finer tasks. Quality and edge retention is in the Busse tolerance: almost perfect.
The e4 is a real EDU when you can't carry a bigger blade
Greetings from good ol' Germany

:D

Schleifalot,Danke sehr viel fur die nachprufung auf die Euro vier.Wollte sie verkauft die Euro vier?Wegen Ich will kaufen sie.Wenn nicht Ich verstanden. P.S Entschuldigen meine deutsch es ist nicht so gut,lange zeit Ich habe gesprocht!

Back