What are these?

Hi all. I am new to this forum and hoping I can get some help. I’m not new to knives, but I am new to Randall Made. I found two knives in some of my dad’s stuff (he passed away some time ago), and I don’t know what they are or what their value may be.
I’ve not had luck finding them online, and he’s obviously not around to ask about them.
Lastly, I would love to post a picture of them, but I guess I’m not tech savvy enough to figure out how to do that.
Any wisdom is most appreciated!

Edit your post and click add attachments, then pick the picture you want to put. You may have to be a supporting member to do so however.

Thanks. When I tap the little picture icon, it’s asking me for a url. Not sure what to do with that. I’m used just picking a picture out of my phone.

R Riversmallies when you tap on that icon you get two options (see below). The one on the right lets to insert a link from an image hosting site, such as imgur (easy to use and free). The one on the left accesses images directly from files on your phone/computer.

Screenshot_20230311-161300_Chrome.jpg

So weird. I don't have that option. I only have one icon that shows up...the url one. Oh well. Thanks a ton for trying to help.

So weird. I don't have that option. I only have one icon that shows up...the url one. Oh well. Thanks a ton for trying to help.
In that case download imgur. You can upload the pics to that and it will provide a link that you can copy and paste here. In order to upload pics you need to be a supporting member. If you plan to be here often and buy/sell/trade a little it's definitely worth the 20-30 bucks for the subscription.

Ah, that's right. I think you need to purchase at least a basic membership (~$10) in order to upload directly. If that's not in the cards for you then create a free account on imgur, upload your photos there (publicly or privately), then post a link here.

Back