What are you carrying to Church on Sunday ~

Thanks Vince. It's a Fontinelle Pataud Laguiole XS Guilloche Burled Walnut Handle. A little fancier then some, and at 3.5" it's just the size I prefer. It's a wonderful little knife.
Saving up for a Fontenille Pataud myself--different pattern, but pocket size (3.9").

Im a knife freak on Sundays. Just like every other day.

I frequently carry this all steel trio to church.

XK5CnDv.jpg

Sometimes I mix it up.

lIofYsU.jpg

This Pardue/Queen stag/D2 gun boat used to be a constant carry piece, especially Sundays.

This is a pic at church when the back spring went tink....I need ro get it repaired, but Queen is gone.

pQK9Shg.jpg

ZN68Drp.jpg

It is especially a bummer because is spent so long doing a full regrind of all three blades to make them cut much better.

I bought this for that specific purpose. I was using an amber boned Case mini trapper, but "needed" something else.

VhnioTS.jpg
R350S modified to single blade? 360S Slimline?
I have a R350S two blade I haven't gotten around to re-profiling the blades to a 20° (+/- 2°) inclusive edge yet.

My last two "Go to Meetn'" knives are still in Florida, :( so no picture possible. (I be in Idaho)
Large (4 3/8 inch closed) Rough Rider Stoneworx stockman, and Rough Rider 3 1/4 inch closed (two blade) Barlow with faux Abalone covers.

Assisted Living facilities here are under lockdown until at least late August.
Honestly, I doubt Gov. Little will rescind his lockdown order until sometime next year, or possibly the year after, or the year be leaves office, which ever comes first.

If I decide to go to church again, (I'll need to find one in this town) I'll probably just carry whatever my EDC trio (or quad) for that week (or month) is. A ("large") stockman and a 4 blade Scout/Camp/"Demo" knife are always in my pocket. A Buck 110 and/or two blade slipjoint folding hunter stays on my belt.
(I also keep a Mora Classic Number 1 in one of my Rollator walker's tote/shopping bag, and a Cold Steel Fin Bear in my other rollator's tote/shopping bag ... and a slingshot and ammo in each ...)

Last edited:
R350S modified to single blade? 360S Slimline?
I have a R350S two blade I haven't gotten around to re-profiling the blades to a 20° (+/- 2°) inclusive edge yet.

My last two "Go to Meetn'" knives are still in Florida, :( so no picture possible. (I be in Idaho)
Large (4 3/8 inch closed) Rough Rider Stoneworx stockman, and Rough Rider 3 1/4 inch closed (two blade) Barlow with faux Abalone covers.

Assisted Living facilities here are under lockdown until at least late August.
Honestly, I doubt Gov. Little will rescind his lockdown order until sometime next year, or possibly the year after, or the year be leaves office, which ever comes first.

If I decide to go to church again, (I'll need to find one in this town) I'll probably just carry whatever my EDC trio (or quad) for that week (or month) is. A ("large") stockman and a 4 blade Scout/Camp/"Demo" knife are always in my pocket. A Buck 110 and/or two blade slipjoint folding hunter stays on my belt.
(I also keep a Mora Classic Number 1 in one of my Rollator walker's tote/shopping bag, and a Cold Steel Fin Bear in my other rollator's tote/shopping bag ... and a slingshot and ammo in each ...)
No they have both a single blade (340s) and double bladed folder (350s).

5XzUa6S.jpg

The Cattaraugus 2342 is my normal carry for the few times I attend church in a physical building. Today was a cold steel roach belly day at "church", a short 3 mile hike and a few hours of fishing. Politics were not spoken, judgment was not cast only flies, a time of reflection upon the past week and being thankful for the health of family and friends. For me I find this time to be more centering and peaceful than lectures of the ills of the world. If only the wrongs of the world spoken and heard and you find no time to reset and calm and peace of mind all that builds is rage. Rage and hate are the true destroyers of the intent of Scriptures.
v5s3Cvx.jpg

Back