1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by worldwood, Jul 17, 2013.

1. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Title pretty much explains it all. Id like to know what my fellow rats are up to lately with all the offerings from blade, the ganzaaas, and the surge of goodies thats ran thru the exchange lately i know there quite a few people with new members in their rat family, or new members on the way. So lets share a little!

Ill start... Well the last rat i received was my new blade show Vex. Its an awesome blade!

According to the USPS i might have a KDSH coming to me tomorrow or thursday the latest, im very excited for this one!

Already ordered, i am waiting on a custom rodent 4. Muddy blade with red and black g10, and a custom RMD that i dont wish to speak about :)

And of course im waiting for the RATWEILER! but that could be another "2 weeks" for that one lmao...

So share a little fellow Rats, whats been going on in your rat family lately ? :)

I can post a few pics but most of my pics are posted all over anyways lmao

2. drift draft

drift draft

May 12, 2007
    Just got a Dog Skinner and a Rat Hunter and I'm waiting the Ratweilers! I love the Old School.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  3. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    You lucky lucky bum!

Dog skinner and a rat hunter? Man thats better than Xmas!!!

Every rat wants a Dog Skinner!

4. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Just picked up the Tali LE the other day from Magoo. It is nice and shiny...

5. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Awesome Elof! You my friend have a collection i covet :)

Would you like to adopt an angry veteran with little money but a big love for knives?

Do you have an extra room over there in aussie land? lmao no matter i can pitch a tent if not.. We can share your collection :)... And then i might as well do a little fishing while im there lmao

Im glad we agree :)

6. Blade Runner 7

Blade Runner 7 Affordable Anodizing Services

Oct 26, 2010
    M9LE is my most recent in hand. Waiting on a custom RMD and R6 with top guard ground off.

7. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Al g, Please post pics of your new beauty!

That seems to be one of the most loved 9" blades to come out! Congrats on your score!

8. elof_alv

Mar 13, 2009
    Some even want a second one :D

9. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Now thats just being greedy! :)

So your the reason i cant have one huh? lmao

10. elof_alv

Mar 13, 2009
    Wanting does not equal getting...

11. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Story of my life!

12. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    OK.....waiting on a TGLB-M. A SYKCO 11-11. A Custom Pumpkin Rodent 3. A Custom AMS with double liners. A Cultellus. One of he 300 SHBMs with a choil. 2 titanium pry-bar/bottle openers. That is all I can think of right now....... ;)

13. coldethyl

coldethyl

Aug 18, 2008
    I'm waiting the Ratweilers!

14. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Can hardly wait for the Ratweilers !! ;)

15. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012

NICE!!! What kind of pry bar/bottle opener are you talking about?

I got my KDSH an hour ago and I LOVE IT! Its the ganzaa cord wrapped version and its AWESOME.

16. GODSPEED TACTICAL

GODSPEED TACTICAL Banned BANNED

Feb 24, 2011
    I've got a couple coming in the mail:
    SYKCO 411
    SYKCO 1311
    SRKW Rodent 4

My last knife was a SYKCO 311 with a Gray blade and a SYKCO 911 before that.

Next on the list: I'm focusing on the "little guys" and can't wait to pickup a Rodent 3 and Rodent Solution..... the handle>blade ratio looks great on it.

Eli

17. GODSPEED TACTICAL

Feb 24, 2011
    Are you guys waiting on Ratweilers:D you've ordered or your waiting for availability?:)

Eli

18. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Well i ordered one but then they disappeared off the site lol,

We are all waiting on the re-release!

Rodent 3 and RS are excellent EDC blades!

19. Zymologist

Zymologist

May 21, 2012
    Just got my TGLB last week.

Waiting on a Custom Shop Rodent Trail /w Red & Black G10 from the Battle Trough Ganzaa :eek:

The Rodent Trail will be my first Rat. Soon after I think Ill be ordering a matching Ratmandu.

Unless they release the CG LBSHBM soon.

20. GODSPEED TACTICAL

Feb 24, 2011
    Worldwood, been trying for an hour to repond by pm or send email and BF isn't working for me right now... can you send me an email? [email protected]

Eli