What are you watching & why? (splain)

No problemo bud. I really liked that one. Currently watching Wu Assassins , I think I like it, I'm not sure
Tried it, couldn't stop laughing and picking it apart...Warrior is a much better kung-fu series.

Being the nerd I am, I've been a big fan of the Marvel shows. They've turned into shitty liberal propaganda though so the special effects aren't enough anymore.

I wonder if I missed something, I suffered through 1 season of Peaky Blinders and hated it.

911 and The Good Doctor were good time killers.

Letterkenny is the best thing I've found in the last year. The dialogue is probably the best written in television history. And its gross, and hilarious, and has little politics.

Hmm! I’m not quite sure how to exactly think about this one yet but Netflix has apparently announced that there will be a Breaking Bad movie to be released in Oct/Nov his year! So with Walter gone, this will be about Jesse and I’m still in the Hmm?! stage.

Hey my fellow filmaholics or whatever this thread was intended for!:

The Deuce on HBO, pretty racy and seedy stuff that one, eh? Not recommended for viewing with your spouses, GFs or BFs! I guess that it has some real-life tint to it too, yeah? I mean based on real life characters back in the day in the Big Apple?

Started watching Our Boys on HBO too. Whatta sad and fudged up series of events! Hey look, I don’t wanna offend the religious types but I think that if I say what’s really on my mind right now revolving about that show, I will probably be losing a few cyber friends.

So in the final analysis, CPKs and CPK-Pets for the win, peace and tranquility :D

I'm currently watching Carnival Row on Amazon. I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. It's a steampunk fairies Victorian Jack the ripper thing.

...edited to add that 90% of what's on the t.v here is Peppa Pig. I don't know if you get this over the pond but it's a realistic representation of where your society would be if you hadn't done the whole independence thing.

Last edited:
Hmm! I’m not quite sure how to exactly think about this one yet but Netflix has apparently announced that there will be a Breaking Bad movie to be released in Oct/Nov his year! So with Walter gone, this will be about Jesse and I’m still in the Hmm?! stage.
I’ve heard that we don’t know for sure Walter is dead. Theory is he’s not.

Episode 4 of "Carnival Row", really good and totally not what I expected.

Back