What blade steel did you carry today?

D2

gVpKLon.jpg

Today it's Lam CoS (Fällkniven PCx) in my pocket, though I do have some 1095 in my going to work bag (REKAT necker I think it was called).
Yesterday it was CPM-20CV (BM 551-1), Tuesday I can't say for sure, but I think it was CPM-M4 (GB2). Monday might have been ZDP-189 (Endura).

Favourite so far is still the 20CV closely followed by ZDP-189, but I might change my mind as the others get more pocket time.

Elmax! and what ever these Stanley utility blades are made of.
Adamantium! ;)

---------------------------
Carrying good ole s30v today (still think the bugout is way better than it has any business being for the materials...)

kQC2A51.jpg

S35VN/S30V for the last several weeks. And not getting bored with either.

20CV on my Mini-Grip with G10 handles. Is my usual office knife and feels more solid than the original.

(I rotate through many blades throughout the week, but keep my smaller ones for work).

Adamantium! ;)

---------------------------
Carrying good ole s30v today (still think the bugout is way better than it has any business being for the materials...)

kQC2A51.jpg

Such a good blade, love the Bugout (although should have been the EDC, lol).

Such a good blade, love the Bugout (although should have been the EDC, lol).
Yeah, I get if they were aiming for some "little big blade" that would be light weight, low corrosion, not take up much space in a small bugout bag, etc. But when I think bugging out, I am thinking either a sturdy, lightweight fixed blade that is a good jack of all trades... or a bad***, let's face armageddon/ragnarok blade :D

S30V and 154CM.

But I am looking forward to my first blade in CTS-XHP being delivered Saturday - going to carry that one for a while after I get it :D

At the moment, my 17 year old Casexx mini trapper with TruSharp surgical steel blades. Later tonight, my Steel Will Kesmec with a VG10 blade.

Back