What Brand of Shoes/Boots Do You Wear?

Go to REI and get yourself a lifetime membership, and a pair of the Merrell Jungle Mocs. They might be about 75-80 bucks. Slipon shoes, comfortable. My legs swell up on long drives, I use the Merrells, and have gotten two pairs of Merrell hiking boots, and a pair of Keen sandals from them, also a pair of Merrell walking shoes. All have lasted pretty well because I only use the walking shoes for walking at home in my neigborhood, the one pair of Merrells for hiking, the other pair of Merrells for hiking local trails and the mocs for everything else. For work I have a pair of Timberland Oxford Pro slip ons, very comfortable. When I get home I switch to a pair of junker Mocs that I still have. I found a pair of Wolverine work boots that were cheap but are comfortable for working outside. I am a porker, and destroy the Timberlands and the Mocs, and need to replace them every 6 months or so, but I've had the Keen and Merrell hiking boots for a couple years now. I haven't worn them out yet.

True, that. But for the beating I give them (barn work and in the saddle all day), they hold up just fine. They polish up nicely, too. But for ice and snow, they don't really work so well. Good in the dry seasons.

Zieg

For a couple of years all I've worn are keen newports. I even got married in them. :D

For years I've been wearing New Balance athletic shoes both for on duty and at home. Black for work, white for not...

I have bunions...Need a really wide shoe. NB has them in stock all the time and they are reasonably priced as well.

Garmont T8 combat boots and tennis shoes by them .....love them the boots have seen many different lands and still live and I've had them since 2003-2004 atleast

I was surprised to find that Skechers boots are actually quite comfortable and durable. I've been wearing the same pair for a few years, for virtually everything I do, and while they are starting to look pretty beat, they still hold up and are pretty comfortable. I bought a new pair that is similar and have broken them in, but I keep wearing the old pair just to get a few more miles out of them. For hiking, I have Wolverine, Merrell and two pairs of Nevados, with the latter being the cheapest but actually my first choice. The others will get their chance eventually.

Ariat workhog for work, Ariat Tombstone for winter casual, new balance 993, reef leather fanning. Been wearing those in new forms for years.

Shoes are usually Asics with gel. New Balance is probably my 2nd favorite.

Hiking boots are usually Merrell and snow boots are usually Dickies.

Canada West. Made in Winnipeg.
I was going through a pair of boots every year (they developed holes in 6 months, I just didn't want to buy new ones twice a year) until I bought some of those. You still have to pick the right design (stitching behind the toe will tear out quickly no matter what), but once I bought the right model it's been smooth sailing ever since.

I wear Red Wing boots for work (soles are really comfortable because i walk on concrete floor all day)
Lucchese smooth ostrich square toe cowboy boots(for everyday when im off of or not at work)
And another pair of Lucchese crocodile square toe cowboy boots(for them special occasions ;) )

New Balance athletic shoes
Chaco sandals
LL Bean boots

I am extremely disappointed in my last two pairs of boots however, and am looking to change.

Red Wing Heritage are my go to boots, I rotate between the 8111 and 1907, Emerica Wino with supportive inserts for informal wear.

Breaking in a new pair of Emerson's today for church!! Here is a pic of old and new. Old is on the right. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402831569.480434.jpg

Redwing Boots for work, merrell hikers for general use, crocs for slummin'.

Back