What Buck are you carrying today?

I was at the VA getting 4 fillings and because you can not carry ANY knife on your person I did not carry anything. I did have a 112 Slim Pro and a 620 in ye ol Honda..When I'm home I have lots of Bucks to choose from...

I still take this knife to work some days. Right now I'm carrying it, uh, just in case I need a second knife.
oCpIzox.jpg

95% of the time I’ve got one pocketknife in my LFP, most often a Medium Stockman (Buck, Case, and occasionally an old Schrade USA). When I go fishing I have a Buck 121 on the boat (or in the cart if bank or pier fishing) and will wear my 110 Smoke Jumper on my belt. When hunting I’ll have a Buck 118 (sometimes a 105 or 117) in my pack, a regular Buck 110 on my belt and usually a big Stockman (Buck 301 or 307) in my LFP. I guess it is dependent on what I expect I will have to do with a knife that determines what I carry - usually one, but occasionally three. OH

I didn’t have time to take a picture today but I’ve been carrying a SKblades 110 LT shield yesterday and today. It’s light in my vest pocket and it does a great job cutting with the cpm 154 blade. I used it kinda hard and it is still like new and holds a good edge for a long time. I haven’t had to sharpen it yet.

:thumbsup: love that dymondwood pattern. gorgeous. kinda miss the often seen on the dymondwood ones zebra patterns of dark and blond. much rarer on the new ebony ones.

Thanks man. I'm with you on that. I love my wood to look like...well, wood. I'm not the biggest fan of jet black ebony that has no personality.

Back