What Buck are you carrying today?

With the new price point on these Buck 722 Spitfires makes them a decent buy. Green G10, S35VN, black hardware. Play has been eliminated in a knife revision about 2 years ago.
20200718_122055.jpg 20200718_122104.jpg 20200718_122121.jpg

This Schrade has staying power. My guess is it will be with me everyday for a very long time. The only chance I see that changing is when I finally get my Father’s Day 501 back from Buck and give it a chance in the pocket. View attachment 1378443
Tilley hat CH? Fine choice in hat and knife! Mine has seen some years and still my favorite hat been carrying my 659 a lot lately, just a good feeling knife!A026E975-F0C3-4C7C-ADCE-64E8E6C3CB26.jpeg

Tilley hat CH? Fine choice in hat and knife! Mine has seen some years and still my favorite hat been carrying my 659 a lot lately, just a good feeling knife!View attachment 1380422
Thank you. I’ve worn boonies for a lifetime and my wife has wanted me to buy something a little more “ presentable” for years. I bought one a few weeks ago and loved it so much I’ve bought 2 more to replace my yard and work boonies!
I’m a 15 year skin cancer survivor, I wear a cover ALL the time when outside and I wish I had made the switch years ago!

Thank you. I’ve worn boonies for a lifetime and my wife has wanted me to buy something a little more “ presentable” for years. I bought one a few weeks ago and loved it so much I’ve bought 2 more to replace my yard and work boonies!
I’m a 15 year skin cancer survivor, I wear a cover ALL the time when outside and I wish I had made the switch years ago!
Congrats on 15 yrs! That’s great! Like Buck , that hat will be around for a long time!

Back