What Busse is right for me

Over Kill

BANNED
I want something a little bigger than the ash1 but not as big as the battle mistress. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Fsh at 8" there are different thickness's though. Or the Nmsfno either of those will be in between those you mentioned.

Its a great all around knife and very tough. There are a lot of guys that think highly of it around here my self included. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

Overkill if you want to see different Busse's and comparison photo's go to the Busse Collector website. There are plenty of pics and specs too. ;)

FSH, NMSFNO, SAR8, TM DSF, Team Gemini, etc.

yesterday there was a .27 FSH for $399

and there are TM DSFs for less than that.

great deals on the exchange right now.

NMSFNO
BrownTrout2012-3.jpg

BrownTrout2008-1-3.jpg

Picture005.jpg

According to Amy the Team Gemini will be offered sometime in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Sort of a militarized version of the NMSFNO.

Last edited:
I want something a little bigger than the ash1 but not as big as the battle mistress. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Whatever comes gift wrapped. There is plenty of time to drop hints or get your beloved to feel sufficiently guilty about a wholly manufactured scenario to buy you that dream blade.

NOTE: I shall not be held responsible for consequences other than obtaining said Busse cutting implement. ;)

-E

I have a NMSFNO and like it a lot, it is a good all rounder.

Back