What canvas micarta colors would you like to see?

We are lead to understand that Jerry and Co. can make their own composite materials.

Some folks are looking for more color choices in the basic canvas micarta. (there a many choices already in G10)

What colors options would YOU like in canvas micarta?

I'll start with OD green.

First off, I'd like true black instead of the green-black on today's black canvas, and several Micarta made of single colors instead of with layers of different ones. with that, a dark navy blue and a light beige would be cool. The dark blue would be nice and dressy, while the light beige could look almost like bone.

basically, anything in canvas would be awesome. I like it more than G10.

The old camo that the ancient Hogs are talking about in another thread would be nice. Proper black or green (bring back green linen!). There is a Banned AK47 with the most amazing black and red "ribbon"'style canvas owned by a Hog on here. Maybe he'll post pics.

Chris.

Mustard yellow. I'd also go for a dark brown that doesn't have a red tint to it.

Got to bring snakeskin back, but I also loved that Black/Yellow linen micarta. How about Brown/Black/OD Green Linen Micarta. Sounds like a hit.

A true Black Canvas or as black as can be. Also a Black/Green canvas. BUUUUUUUT I think a Linen Maroon on Satin would also be cool.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting this:

BannedAK_zpsfbcfd9ac.jpg

Chris.

Back