what cold steel do you carry?

I currently carry the Cold Steel Voyager Large. I carry the Cold Steel Safe Keeper 2 for a self defense knife. I also own The Spike Tanto and the Kukri. I plan on buying the GI Tanto to keep in my bug out bag. I have the Voyager and the Safe Keeper 2, along with my Gerber LMF 2. I want to replace the LMF and the Safe keeper with the GI Tanto as my tactical/survival for my bug out bag.

voyager tanto 1/2 serrated 4", recon tanto 7" carried since 1997, safe keeper 3 2.5"....I have 23 pieces from CS in all.:eek:

Hello from Arizona everyone. Being that this is my first post, it's appropriate that it be about my favorite knives, Cold Steel. Here is a pic of my EDC, a 16 shot 10mm Witness Stock and what else but an assortment of Cold Steel blades.

IMG_1918.jpg

Hello from Arizona everyone. Being that this is my first post, it's appropriate that it be about my favorite knives, Cold Steel. Here is a pic of my EDC, a 16 shot 10mm Witness Stock and what else but an assortment of Cold Steel blades.

IMG_1918.jpg

Nice! And Welcome!

I like to carry a xl partially serrated xl clip voyager or a medium clip voyager. (both accompanied by another blade)

Here is one of my current "Favorite to Carry" Cold Steel models. It fits nicely in the side pocket on my 5.11 pants or equally as well on a neck lanyard.

Just got this a short while ago, also had the Lawman and miss that one, had taken the coating off the blade the short time it was with me, nice knife solid lockup!

Here's the Mini Tuff Lite, did a short review Here in this thread

cs_mtl_open.jpg

G2

I keep a safe keeper 1 strapped to the seat belt in my mazda. It's the only blade I've actually used in a self-defense situation, and it worked well. Very sturdy, very ergonomic, and quick as lightning on the draw. Kinda limited though as to versatility cause the only use for this thing is maiming somebody.

I carry my hold out 3 everyday. Then I carry one of the following on the other side or belt depending on that days tasks. Peacemaker. Voyager large in vg1 Talwar. American lawman. Hold out 2. Code 4.
By the way cold steel thank you for the Talwar. What an amazing blade. Quickly becoming my favorite cold steel ever.

I have a few triad folders. An American Lawman, a Recon 1, a Code 4, and a Mackinac Hunter. The last 2 get the heaviest rotation as my edc. I know it is weird, because they are basically the lightest and the heaviest-but I find that the MH sits every bit as comfortable clipped in my back pocket as my code 4.

Back