1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

What custom is in your pocket today?

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by T.K.C., Jun 17, 2017.

1. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    I have my Seamus Knives small cracked Uber.
    [​IMG]

parfums95 likes this.
  2. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    [​IMG]

3. Willie71

Willie71 Warren J. Krywko. Part Time Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 23, 2013
    This is my edc. I carry it daily. Z-wear, black g-10, compression curl Koa. The edge has been touched up once since being completed in December 2016.

[​IMG]IMG_0628 by Wjkrywko, on Flickr

4. MT Damascus

MT Damascus

Jan 14, 2011
    Today is this trapper from M.S. Jon Christensen, mosaic damascus and bog oak

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Jon Brand

Jon Brand Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2007
    This has been my edc for over three years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Smock Sk23 bronzed with battleworn blade finish in 3V

[​IMG]

7. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    IMG_2341.jpg Factory handle with a custom Stellite 6-K blade.

8. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    At this minute - my Jeff Baker little folder -

Bart.jpg

This one has stabilized Bocote, hardened stainless bolsters, titanium liners and a CPM-S30V blade @62RC. No thumb studs. It deploys from the front, but is not designed to be a flipper. Blade length is 2.5".

I call it Bocote Bart - as Jeff's inspiration for this knife came from the movie THE EDGE, as he explains here - "What a difference a little profiling makes. Much leaner, but you can still really see the .125" spacer and .070" titanium bolsters. Beefy yet elegant. At least that's the plan. Not sure if you are into back stories or thought processes behind things, but this design got its inspiration from a movie. The movie "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins had a knife in it that he had to rely on to survive the Alaskan wilderness. The knife in it was bigger than this and not even close to the same design, but it still planted a bug in my head. I thought it would be really cool to have a small pocket knife that you could count on when the shtf that would be stronger than a lot of knives twice its size. That is why it's so beefy, has the biggest bronze bushings I could find, and has the internals designed around the bushings."

This is an excellent stout little knife. I use it every day - though I always EDC a bigger knife too :cool:

Ray

Onearmbladenut likes this.
  9. Willie71

Willie71 Warren J. Krywko. Part Time Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 23, 2013
    Perfect!!!!

10. HSC ///

HSC /// KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 7, 2012
    these 2

Wilburn Trapper and Ferry Everflush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onearmbladenut and tug99 like this.
  11. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    Thanks for sharing everyone!! There are so many amazing knives here!!

12. parfums95

parfums95 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Eric P.( rip)
    [​IMG]

jay drews and coldsteelburns like this.
  13. ISKski

ISKski

Apr 11, 2011
    I 'EDC'd' this knife for three years, then I picked up a few other custom slip joints that were deserving to be carried so it sat for a while.

Then I fell back in love with a simple SAK for its pure utilitarianism.

But I picked up this knife a few days ago and remembered why I carried it so fondly for so long, so back in my pocket it goes.

[​IMG]

JB in SC likes this.
  14. evanPGH

evanPGH

Dec 24, 2012
    Chad Nell NYF

[​IMG]

VashHash likes this.
  15. parfums95

parfums95 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Roberto Serra coltelli
    [​IMG]

Onearmbladenut and VashHash like this.
  16. Hengelo_77

Hengelo_77 Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 2, 2006
    good looking horn!

17. MT Damascus

MT Damascus

Jan 14, 2011
    God speed T.K.C. - These two are with me today as I have to drive 300 miles to pick up pig food because my local supply store is run by incompetents.

CAS personal carry and a whittler from Joel Chamblin

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Lorien

Lorien Moderator Moderator

Dec 5, 2005
    This thread's been stickied in memorial to Suzanne Vaugh, aka TKC, who recently passed away. She was a longtime contributor to Bladeforums and was known as a fair minded, enthusiastic supporter of the custom knife universe. Many of us will remember her for her mild demeanor and singular focus, in the forums, of knives alone.

Rest in peace, TKC

-C&H moderator

19. OldBlockBlades

OldBlockBlades

Jul 2, 2017
    [​IMG]

Top Left, Custom Loveless style Drop Point Hunter made by Thai Knife Maker Wut Ekarach. Love seeing the Loveless in the thread above.

20. MT Damascus

MT Damascus

Jan 14, 2011
    Ben Seward fighter and a trapper from Joel Chamblin

[​IMG]

Attached Files: