What decoration is this???

Saw this on Ebay. I don't recognize the decoration. Plus, I didn't know Classics came with decoration.
i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

I believe that is an unique design sebenza. That handle shape is the original design. CR knives redesigned the handle, then re introduced the original, calling it the classic. I would be willing to bet that the blade is also ATS-34, but I could be wrong there.

I believe BH is correct there. It looks like that has one of the old thumbstuds on it as well. I just got one of those (sans design) from Pontiaker. Great knife!

Brandon

If you look close you can see a P followed by a number on the handle near the CR logo. The listing says it was made in 1992, and has a blade of ATS-34.

I know that CRK won't do the CGG designs on a classic yet, but I am willing to bet that you can get one with an unique graphic since they are done free hand.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Yes on all the above!! This is one of the early decorated Sebenzas - Chris was still experimenting with different ways of doing the graphics. Just for interest, we are teaching Lisa to do some of the decorating and she is bringing a whole new style into Unique Graphics!

Anne

Back