What did you do to/with your Becker today?

With the aid of my BK5, I was breaking down a mass of cardboard today and was still in my pajama pants and tshirt when I went outside. With a fresh chill in the air I threw on my wool poncho and the closest pair of shoes. My fiancee thought it was a funny looking ensemble so snapped a

569c7e9c52b458df31db4d799430fa1d.jpg

You be the judge. I actually think I look "almost badass" lol!

Moar photo

0b723dd6c6fff9464227219eab19da4a.jpg

6dd863b0b7363a972a7886d37b94213a.jpg

With the aid of my BK5, I was breaking down a mass of cardboard today and was still in my pajama pants and tshirt when I went outside. With a fresh chill in the air I threw on my wool poncho and the closest pair of shoes. My fiancee thought it was a funny looking ensemble so snapped a

569c7e9c52b458df31db4d799430fa1d.jpg

You be the judge. I actually think I look "almost badass" lol!

INDEED DCA.! First thought that popped into my mind seeing this image: "Looks like Simon Pegg & Nick Frost's new co-star for Shaun Of The Dead 2!" Lovin' those cool blue scales on tha 5!

As for me today; The King was gettin' restless so I took 'im out for a little oak splitting to get it outta it's system.

h3SLjHi.jpg

K7GILPm.jpg

Shiny!
Bet that took a long time with just green compound on a strop...

Not really - it was really only a touch-up....once I got the tape residue (and other accumulations of regular use) cleaned off. Plus, Olean's finest 1095CV don't need no fancy diamond paste to sparkle!
.....tho I did come close to running it across the 3μ DMT strop for fun....

Stripped my new 10 and added factory micarta refinished to 400 grit, with forge scale finished stainless hardware. Oh, and a multicam Combat Master.

Took my trusty BK11 with me while checking, and relocating Trailcams around my property.

Could have used my 9 to clear some brush, and saplings though.

Back