What Did You Use Your Sebenza For Today ???

Here u go. Close enough
Cut tape for sanding blocks. Not the sandpaper. ;):thumbup:

IMG_20160730_142243.jpg

Cut grapes for my iguana with my large cf 21.
0c3f04bb60611fd9ae36b1ef43dc8319.jpg

I was re-routing my downspout this aftn, couldn't find my tin snips only a large set of shears. I used my lrg Insingo to cut 3 sides each time, the shears on the side with the crimped joint. 5 cuts. I though for sure I'd be spending the rest of my aftn resharpening it but it still would take hair off my arm. I don't know why I listened to ppl worrying about the hardness : /

Sitting here playing with mine thinking that this thread shouldn't die!

2291EFD9-2032-4FDA-9104-1BB2B53E504D_zpse9nlq6fo.jpg

Sitting here playing with mine thinking that this thread shouldn't die!

2291EFD9-2032-4FDA-9104-1BB2B53E504D_zpse9nlq6fo.jpg

It never will....!!!!

I used my newly returned from the spa large classic to open the package containing my newest and smallest CRK to date. The little Umfaan. If you could ever use the word "Cute" to describe a knife, this would definitely be it...!!!

It never will....!!!!

I used my newly returned from the spa large classic to open the package containing my newest and smallest CRK to date. The little Umfaan. If you could ever use the word "Cute" to describe a knife, this would definitely be it...!!!

You know the Umfaan is small when you need to let it feed off a Sebenza before it can travel! :D

Today I used my Sebenza to free a Mnandi from shipping box prison! ;)

It never will....!!!!

That's what I want! An Umfaan.

I had one years ago and sold it. Now back into the hunt.

Had to slice up some cheese for a snack while I was out hiking with the kiddos today:

20160910%20IMG_2190.JPG

B

Used my CGG Damascus 25 to cut the cardboard flaps off of boxes of 9mm ammo. Think today we went through 2200 rounds. That's only 3 boxes, but it cut those cardboard flaps like they were hot butter. LOVE DT Damascus!!!

I used my large to cut a nasty gash on the inside of the middle joint of my ring finger. :grumpy:

My box elder sebenza, acquired from a fine bespectacled gentleman, is the best bagel slicer in the office!

Looking for CRK Mnandi in box elder or mammoth bark with a plain blade.

Back