What do you EDC? (PICS!)

Hey all! Thought i'd try and start up an EDC or "pocket dump" picture thread, for us here in the DDR / HTM community to keep things lively in these chilly (well, depending on where you live I guess...) winter months. I'll get the ball rolling!
407419_4667914488776_576569195_n.jpg

Fossil FS4156 Stainless Steel Watch
Spyderco Manix 2
Kershaw Composite Leek
Smith & Wesson Tactical Pen / Stylus
Fossil Front Pocket Wallet
iPhone5

Still wanting to add a flashlight at some point, have been eyeing up a streamlight protac.

**That and my super someday custom DDR GH build

I will add pics when I get back home later this week. But I EDC a Gunhammer in M390. I have a SAK and a field sharpener on my keys, a Fenix light, & once my paperwork goes through, I will be carrying my XD40. Oh, and my phone is a Galaxy S3.

Sounds like a nice setup! How do you like the M390? And how does the Fenix light work for you?

I forgot to add my keys to the picture. I do want to get a small prytool to throw on as a keychain. Right now I have an old LaCrosse Brewery bottle opener that acts as a decent prytool if I need it to, but i'm thinking something more functional would be nice. There was a thread I had found here on BF in the gear and gadgets area with a knifemaker having listed his own Titanium prytool / bottle opener keychains for sale, they were pretty nice. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that a DDR one comes out soon.

Great idea for thread! I'll try to add pictures tomorrow once I'm back in the swing of the work week.

The M390 is fantastic. I have a review up somewhere in this section in the review contest thread. I can repost it as a stand-alone. So far, my favorite steel, although the one I have right now is great too. I highly recommend the M390, if you can get one that is up to snuff. Honestly, it's a good enough knife that I'd keep sending it back until I got one that I was happy with, if I didn't get a perfect one to start (which I did). It's really hard to get anything else into my pocket. The other candidates are an S30V FFG Manix 2, a Benchmade Rift, a Ritter Grip with custom scales, and any of my other Gun Hammers. I've been carrying the combo-edge one for reviewing purposes lately, but the M390 one is my permanent go-to.

I had a Gunhammer that I used to carry instead of the ZT. I kept catching the side of my finger on the blade when I'd reach for something else in my pocket, so I've moved the Gunhammer to my briefcase and carry the ZT in my pocket. Other than the finger issue, I really liked carrying it. I'm pretty happy with the ZT too.

I had the same problem with my Gunhammer. I was running my hand along the back of the scales and caught a little blade... Lots of blood, a few bandaides and the ZT was back in my pocket. Perhaps a Gunhammer needs to have the back of the handle changed to protect hands from the blade. The blade is quite close to ones hand...

Either of these:

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

A benchmade mini griptilian and a yellow Wire Jack Hawkbill Pat. date 9-21-1926 for "good luck". A ruger LCP and a Gerber RX-350 light. It's very small and puts out a lot of light for its size.

Back