What do you guys want to see?

Thanks again to everyone for your support. It's means more then you'll ever know.
Kev, it has crossed my mind doing the golok in a 3/16" or 1/4" thick 8" blade. I hope to get set up to do your exact specs also.
Scott

Scott,
I have been here on bladeforums looking at the various makers forums for quite awhile. I know after reading the eviews that you are one of the best makers out there. I have my big boar tusker ordered and can not wait. I was thinking one of your designs that I haven't heard of many people having is your WST. Maybe if you did a preorder for it like Koster has done for many of his and post it in the WS & S forum it would generate a lot of orders. and you may beable to midgrade it by having them water jet cut and limit the handle options to micarta.Make it the Gossman official WS&S knife. Just my 2 cents having talked back and forth with you I know not only are you a great knifemaker but a great man!

Keep your head up it will turn around!
Mike

Hey Scott hope you are able to make it through this rough period. I read that your wait time is down to 2 months, does this mean that the drop point Tusker I ordered from you this summer will be ready sooner rather than later? Just wanted to know so that I would have the funds ready for delivery.

Hang in there Scott. Things will get better. Your knives are very popular here in these forums and around the knife community.

I guess we're different. If I had more than about 15 orders and my wait went over 3 months, I would stop taking orders. I don't feel comfortable having that many people waiting. I'm just about there so at this time I won't take orders unless it's a friend or old customer.

Don't give up your business. You've put a lot into this and you've built up a good name for yourself in custom knives.

Hey Scott hope you are able to make it through this rough period. I read that your wait time is down to 2 months, does this mean that the drop point Tusker I ordered from you this summer will be ready sooner rather than later? Just wanted to know so that I would have the funds ready for delivery.

Yes, I will be calling on you in about a month. Probably sometime in November.

Thanks Ray. I do like the idea of being a few months out so I don't feel too much pressure. I just would like the steady flow of work.
Scott

Back