What does everybody carry? (on a daily casual basis)

I carry a small, Sebenza and a Sean Perkins knife for the "rough" stuff. On the weekends I carry my Zowada or CRK Mountaineer 1...mostly during the hunting seasons though.

Never without a Victornox Classic and my small Sebenza, but I just discovered the Wegner Jr. partially serrated. All are regulars. I am planning on a William Henry Lancet as a regular also.

jj

To the office: Old Timer 330T jackknife

Weekends: Leatherman PST II

Hunting Season: Fallkniven F1

------------------
I don't want my children fed or clothed by the state, but I would prefer THAT to their being educated by the state.

Lately, I've been carrying a large Darrel Ralph Apogee in my hip pocket, and a custom David Boye Dendritic Cobalt folder in my front pocket. Sweet combo if you can't carry fixed.

Harv

I have a small leather sheath I made for pocket carry that I keep a SOG crossgrip and an SAK Rogue in. These take care of most of small tinkering needs. I also carry either a Wenger Jr. or a BM 705 Axis in my pocket for more cutting power.

In my backpack I haul back and forth to work, I carry an SAK SwissTool. In my truck there is a Barteaux machete and a Leatherman SuperTool and an SAK Hunter.

There are a few others here and there I keep handy for coatpockets as well like the Wenger adult-size spydie or an old 1050 Kershaw.

When small game hunting season opens up here in a few more days, I'll be carrying a Marble FieldCraft (Micarta handle) into the woods.

------------------
Hoodoo

Cogita tute

I always carry a CS 4" plain edge tanto. Depending on the time of year, what I am wearing, and where I am going, I may carry something additional.

My daily carry changes all the time, but this week it's been my super steel combination: Buck Master Series Squire in BG-42 in my front pocket, and a M2 Mini-AFCK in my rear pocket. Oh yeah, and always a Leatherman Micra on my keychain.

Alan

On weekend in the country, a serrated Spyderco Military or a plain edge Large Wegner.

In the city in a suit, a combo-edge Spyderco Jess Horn Lightweight or a Kershaw Wild Wild Turkey.

Paul

Carnivour in the right pocket(most of the time) The rest of the time I switch off between Military, Wegner and Starmate(these guys are seeing more and more pocket time lately).

BM Axis in the left pocket.

Yes, this is for casual dress!
wink.gif

At work, a Spyderco Cricket(most of the time), or a CAS Iberia Citizen or a Ladybug.

------------------
If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid.

AFCK. Sometimes I'll supplement that with a Calypso Jr. or Endura, but the AFCK finds it's way into my pocket most often.

------------------
Shawn
"Earth has its boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless."

Outside of the restaurant a R. Griffin meteorite damascus blade auto.

In the restaurant RJ Martin 6" kozuka with kydex pocket sheath (ask him for the "chef's" model). Damn that knife is sharp!

-Michael

[This message has been edited by Chefget (edited 15 September 1999).]

At work I always use a small SAK, usually the Classic or sometimes the Executive.

My one-handers vary, but recently I choose one of the following: Spyderco Delica, BM 905 Mini-Stryker w/plainedge, or BM AFCK. Note: These change every so often.

I also always have on my keys a Buck Minibuck, and in the fanny pack a CRKT KISS for a moneyclip, and sometimes a BUCK 503 in the pocket.
Dang, that sounds like a lot.
Jim

At work or weekends: Terzoula Ti ATCF.
Backpacking: CR Project1 & large Sebenza.
fishing, climbing, or white water rafting: Spydie Military and BM 910

Back