1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to my subscribed threads?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Steve Beckwith, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Steve Beckwith

Steve Beckwith

May 29, 2004
    I just notices that all of the threads that I was subscribed to prior to the Web site upgrade are gone. Are they gone for good? Is there a way to get them back?

2. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Are they not under watched threads?
    Watched = subscribed now if you didn't know.
    All my old subscribed threads made the move.
    Hope you can get yours back, I'd hate to lose the all informative threads I have saved.

3. Steve Beckwith

Steve Beckwith

May 29, 2004
    Watched threads only gives me 2 very recent threads. Everything else is apparently gone. I had some great info stored there. I don't mind saying that I am really disappointed.

4. annr

annr Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Did you try hitting show all watched threads on the watched threads page? Mine goes back 42 pages to 2010. I doubt that is everything since I've been a member longer than that— but it might be better than what you see?

5. Steve Beckwith

Steve Beckwith

May 29, 2004
    Zactly! That was the problem. Thanks for the help.

6. skwurll

skwurll

Oct 12, 2008
    I have my watched threads history I just don't get email updates daily on any of them anymore. There may be one email a week. Missing a lot of new content posted on my subscribed/watched threads.