What happened to the forum last night?

Danny Linguini

Gold Member
Most of the evening yesterday (June 1), the forum was loading intermittently slow. Then around 11 PM it went completely out, just hanging with some kind of server error. I was going through withdrawals! Sometime earlier this morning it was loading to a blank white page. Right now is the first time I’ve been able to get in. Seems fine now. Just wondering if it was a tech issue or me.

Most of the evening yesterday (June 1), the forum was loading intermittently slow. Then around 11 PM it went completely out, just hanging with some kind of server error. I was going through withdrawals! Sometime earlier this morning it was loading to a blank white page. Right now is the first time I’ve been able to get in. Seems fine now. Just wondering if it was a tech issue or me.
Not just you, I got the same blank white page last night. All looks good now, pages are loading just fine at 8:30am Central time.

Noticed the same yesterday, with VERY slow page load/refresh times and some difficulty editing or saving posts. Then a blank screen earlier this morning with nothing loading at all.

But seems to be normal now. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Got this just minutes ago, after a looooong pause trying to refresh my BF page:

KHe8TYd.png

Had all the same issues..... seems up now. Down for 12 hours

wish we somehow could verify what was happening, I went to their FB page, doesn't seem like that is used much

I've gotten 520 errors, 522, 523, and 525. So far. I assume these numbers mean something to someone.

Back