What is an INFI hog?

I see we've started to throw the term around in reference to some of our members. So what is an INFI hog? How many knives must one have to be a hog? Or should we measure hoggishness is pounds of INFI?

Let's hear it.:cool:

INFI Hog = Scott, Chuck, Raden and Eric...Progunner, Chip, and all the rest of the guys in here that beat me to every damn SOB AS that I miss out on!!!:grumpy: :grumpy:

Originally posted by gundy
INFI Hog = Scott, Chuck, Raden and Eric...Progunner, Chip, and all the rest of the guys in here that beat me to every damn SOB AS that I miss out on!!!:grumpy: :grumpy:

You left out another hogg..... GUY:rolleyes:

My dream is to one day be added to that list of Great American Hogs

W

Originally posted by gundy

Hey how did I get on that list? Don't you guys know all those pics I post are of my Virtual INFI collection. If you look closely all those variants are Photoshop creations. I'm just a Photoshop INFI Hog ;):D:D

I will be the judge of that title 'Photoshop Hog' when I am drinking Wild Turkey in your lounge room next year Eric.

I expect to be going over each and every one of them, so they HAD BETTER EXIST!!!!:cool:

Whoaa, hold your horses. I'm a lightweight compared to those
guys!!!:eek:

Now wait a minute. If all I have to do is beat you to an AS, I guess I'm a hog too.:p

Back