What is my next Kershaw?

I've got a theme going. Any color as long as it's Black. US made only. Plain blade. The assisteds are my favorite. My next two knives are the Needs Work (OOS at knife works) and NRG2. I think the OD-1 might also fit if it's made on home soil. I hear the OD-1 might be hard to find... The 350 is as big as I think I'll ever go. The 300 would just never get carried. Discontinued knives are fine as long as I can find one around...

So besides the below (I have the below already) and three above listed, what should my next Kershaw be?! Thanks for any help spending my money. :)

Chive
Scallion
Leek
Blur
Shallot
Black Out
Skyline hybrid
Avalanche
Boa
Turbulence
Ram
Storm

Last edited:
The OD-1 is US made, so it fits the bill. You also need a Packrat (1665). :thumbup:

Kershaw Groove. Bigger blade that will only become harder to find. Not assisted but it flies out nice and smooth. Also, the obvious new choices are the Piston and Knockout.

Another assisted option could also be the Packrat... But I've never owned that knife.

I would go for the discontinued beauties first. You can always pickup the current ones later.

With that in mind I would get

Tanto Zing, OD-1, Regular Zing

in that order. All three made in the USA.

The OD-1 is US made, so it fits the bill. You also need a Packrat (1665). :thumbup:

Cool. OD-1 it is for sure! I think I found a new one. They want a shiny penny for it though.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Packrat. But it looks like it was never made with a black blade. All of my knives are all black. I'm weird I know.

Black Tanto Groove.

Sorry for the lame pic.

zssza.jpg

Salvo, Baby Boa (you only said Boa, so unsure if you have both), Cyclone, Rogue (super assisted haha). Didn't check on maufacturing origin on those, but they were the ones that came to mind first. When you say Blur, do you mean all the black handled, black bladed Blurs, or just the 1670BLK? I love having a collection goal and searching everything down. Good luck and have fun! Don't forget to post pics when you get a minute! :thumbup:

I'd imagine it's the handle of the standard Skyline with the blade of the brown/black limited one.

I had no idea the OD-1 had an ALL black model... ****it. There goes another $50+ dollars.

First.. here's a list of what I came up with that aren't on your list.
I know you wanted USA made, but I listed non USA as well in case you decide to expand to all of Kershaws little joys lol.

Assisted:
Baby Boa all black
Cyclone
Mini Cyclone
Centofante
Clash
Volt II
RJ I
RJ II
Kuro - Coming soon
Breakout - Auto
Blur Resue
Rogue - auto
Brawler
Funxtion - Coming soon

Non-assisted:
Tanto Groove
Salvo
Storm or Storm II - Depending on which you don't have
Vapor
Ener-G
Scamp
Ener-G2
Ripcord
Vapor II
Vapor III
Kurai - Coming soon

What I would get - Cyclone because it's just awesome lol.

Slow down guys, there appears to be a rare all black model (black blade) of the OD-2 1770CKTX. Its on ebay atm with a really good price of $17 shipped. I wont post a link because I do not want to violate any rules, but a simple search of kershaw od-2 will do the trick. Buy em quick, they will definitely sell out, I already got mine =D

Oh! I found one! The Bump! I got to find a G10 Bump. Assisted plain blade and all black.

Thanks for the info guys. I knew you'd find more Kershaws to spend my money on. :D

Back