What is new with Dylan?

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
Dylan posted up some pics on facebook of what he has going on right now! I am hoping he will share them here soon! If not go check out his facebook page! The start of something super sweet I believe!

We have four new models coming out that will be at Blade Show. They can be found at Andy's Fiddleback Forge table. The big news is that my son is being born that weekend. Unfortunately that means that I won't be able to spend much time at the show, but I will be there. Andy is being nice enough to be a Fletcher Knives dealer at the show.

The New models are the Bush Operator II, the Bush Operator XL II, the Pocket Kilo II, and this new one I haven't named yet. It's crazy how much people wanted the Bush Operator original styling to come back, so why not? I tweaked the design to give it a better handle than the original and it rocks pretty hard.

Here are some pictures of the new stuff that will be at Blade. Also you'll notice that a few of them are getting firework with a few of the Fletcher Knives signature patterns.

I hope you make alot of those BO & BOXL's. People are always trying make off with mine! That is a LOT of filing!

The new knives look sweet! Can not wait to see the finished product! I am hoping the baby comes a little early for you guys and we get to meet him at blade show!

That file work is insane. Love my BOXL, might have to get a boxl2. Have to say though nothing beats a blood and guts for me though. If I didn't get strange looks in the city it would be my edc.

That file work is insane. Love my BOXL, might have to get a boxl2. Have to say though nothing beats a blood and guts for me though. If I didn't get strange looks in the city it would be my edc.

The B&G will definitely earn you some sideways looks, but it's a cool cool knife.

Back