What Is Next (10-11-17)???. . . . Solve The Riddle And Win Big Bank!!!!

Sounds good—the different font for the “m” is Times New Roman.

A2 Kopis or Gladius Short Sword
A2 Hognose Short Sword

Craziest special = custom shop
Steak sauce = steak knife
Pork sauce = pork knife
Nose = hognose
M = mini
Custom Shop Pork Knife
Custom Shop Hognose Pork Knife
Custom Shop Hognose M

35th anniversary Argonne assault.
A1 sauce is first A then the one next to that is second A. And it's your 35th anniversary. Happy anniversary Busse!!and Happy Birthday Jerry !!

Last edited:
The kids in the other thread IIRC were the team Gemini. The M that is showing up. Like a fraternity is greek like. Gladius?
Team GM dagger? Mini Team G Gladius

From the other thread...

Infi - insanity

Custom shop -- crazy special

Here... pork-- hog

Fraternity/Greek? - Spartans/hoplites? Which begins with an "o" in Greek... whether Roman or Greek, they carried swords

So, how about something like

Anniversary CS HOG

HOPLITE GLADIUS???

This is dizzying.

Guys, I'm pretty sure this riddle has already been solved, just not all in one post yet...

If it wasn't for other stuff in the financial pipeline, I'd post it all together myself. Unfortunately I probably shouldn't order this one at this time.

Pork sauce is A2 -
Anniversary edition, the M font - Medium or Mother? ` I'm going Mother!
35th Anniversary A2 MOAB! = AA2MOAB
Craziest one time ever offer - And it's going to be $35 BUCKS! LOLOLO!!! That would be crazy!

A2 Gladius M (shorter like the TG-M)

A2 from the sauce
Glad from the Greek (though the Romans may be upset - at least we are in The Med)
M from the lettering hints

Last edited:
Pork Sauce - A2
A2 could be AA for Argonne Assault/Attack, A2 steel, or both.

"will go down in the history books as the craziest of them all!!!"
Referring to the Meuse-Argonne offensive, one of the most intense battles in US history. Speaking of anniversaries, that battle just passed its 99th anniversary.

Not sure about the fraternity bit, but I'm pretty sure my math checks out.

Argonne Assault in A2
Please

These get harder and harder. Hmmmm CS A2 MOAB, or maybe something new, and that m.... CS A2 sword of Ares? Insanity being mixed in maybe means your choice of A2 or infi??? Hell worth a shot

If it's a limited Hognose War Sword or Gladius, my credit card is going to melt.

I'm thinking this one over, I'll give the riddle a shot in a min.

I say it's a war boar we haven't seen one in years
What Is Next (10-11-17)???. . . . Solve The Riddle And Win Big Bank!!!!

I say the w in win and the b in big I'm shooting for the stars here.

I took these pics a couple of months ago. . . Pictured below are my two sons, Paul (7) and Luke (4 now 5) who are hard at work shaping some custom handles on a pair of "Next Gen" Game Wardens. :D :thumbsup: :cool:

Their two sisters Katie (10 now 11) and Maddie (7) had been hard at work on their own knives prior to this but decided to let the boys have a chance

I also keep coming back to this. Ages could be the date of the offer 10-11-1 7
Custom shop ergo Next Gen Game Warden

You all may be right about the gladius. These 35th anniversary knives seem to be favorites. TG was the first, now a CS A2 Gladius would take all my monies!!

Back