What Is Next (10-11-17)???. . . . Solve The Riddle And Win Big Bank!!!!

Jaxx

This next offer will go down in the history books as the craziest of them all!!!. . . This will be a one-time-offer-only in celebration of our 35th anniversary and my birthday which falls on the first day of this offer!!!!

Be the first to solve the riddle and figure out what knife model is next and you will win a $100.00 non-transferable shop credit that is good toward the purchase of the next model!!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

You must show how you solved the riddle! Show your work my friends. . . . This one is pretty easy. . .
:rolleyes:

"No, not the steak sauce my friend!. . . I'll take the pork sauce just to the right of that one!":thumbsup::cool:
A2. . .
Huh? o_O Wut?
. . . "Wait a minute!. . . Is this a fraternity?":confused: Do you mean like a Team? . . . A Special type of Force team? . . . . Why do you ask? o_O. Because I needs Shop Credit! ;)
. . "It just seems so. . . . well, you know." :rolleyes: Yep... Natural.
SFNO in A2

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

Jerry :D

Well, let's have that drink! ;) :D

Jaxx

All that and so off...
Pork sauce= A2
Fraternity= Team
Greek mythology= Genini twins Paul, Maddie
M= ...Maddie? Or mini... details, lol ;)

Team Gemini M in A2.

Gemini twins p and m. P and M were both link offering in Las o2w for long and short version. So offering both team Gemini special edition. P and M in a2

I'm thinking it's a Game warden... the clue from another thread was the one Jerry posted of his kids workin on the handles of the new game warden... the knife to the right of the stake knife at a dinner place setting is smaller but in the same family "fraternity"... all leads to the new game warden

I'm thinking it's a Game warden... the clue from another thread was the one Jerry posted of his kids workin on the handles of the new game warden... the knife to the right of the stake knife at a dinner place setting is smaller but in the same family "fraternity"... all leads to the new game warden

and Jerry is using free child labor for part of the process so we should get a really good deal on them...

I'd think a bg gladius should go for about the same as ak47 and HNWS. Same length different shape

A2 MOASK

A2 - right of A1 Sauce
M - MOASK from ask Jerry a question thread.
Knight - Knights were one of the first fraternities.

CataD

Gold Member
Alright, here's my guess:

NOSENatural Order (Outlaw) Special Edition in INFI

"No, not the steak sauce my friend!. . . I'll take the pork sauce just to the right of that one!"
clip_image001.png
clip_image002.png
. . . Huh?
clip_image002.png
. . . "Wait a minute!. . . Is this a fraternity?"
clip_image002.png
. . . . Why do you ask?
clip_image002.png
. . . "It just seems so. . . . well, you know."
clip_image002.png

Not the steak sauce (ELMAX), the pork sauce - INFI!
Fraternity = Order
It just seems so...Natural

There might or may be a clue in another thread!!!!. .
clip_image001.png

Who nose?
clip_image001.png

Jerry

From another thread:

"playing off the letters offered" is brilliant!!!!
clip_image001.png
clip_image002.png

I recommend that you go this route!
clip_image001.png

Jerry
clip_image002.png

This is FUN!!

JohnTheTexican

Gold Member
Steak goes through a vampitr's heart. Pig head is the Lord of the flies. The fraternity are the brothers are tbose who hunt these beastz (or toll the stories). Btothers Grimm. Brothers Geimm work at night. Quite sently. "Nose". No other silent one. Just ine Silent Model.

Broherrs Grimm really Btothers Gemii. Who are coming out with silent nights.

Team Gemini Silent Night. A2
Only offwred in matched pairs.

Stump Buster

Gold Member
Hey I turn 35 tomorrow too... doesn't even get as much as a :thumbsup:... just :poop:

Sorry Brother, I didn't read any of the replies other than just seeing the first post and last couple replies before I posted my HB to Jerry.

Sooo, Happy 35th Birthday to You StealthCaliber!!!

Hope it's a good one and you a LOT of :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and not much :poop:.

;)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC