What is up, Cantina-goers?

It certainly is a compliment, considering I and most everyone else would LITERALLY GO INSANE if we were in your shoes. Not just from bone chilling, blood boiling bouts of pain, but from people calling me willy nilly at ungodly hours of the night, while one hand is busy saving little pups, the other is helping out addicted or mentally unsound people, and both feet walking/driving you between those places! You got a lot of stuff on your plate, and most of it is healthy do-good-ery that I can only dream of someday doing the same myself someday. I don't respect you because you could have gone to Hollywood in the 90's and starred as the Incredible Hulk, (though it is pretty impressive, just like it is impressive that my karate master knows the fifth strongest man in the WORLD, but anyway), I respect you because you are comparable to the Renaissance man of Good Samaritan's Anonymous (the strange thing is, that GSA might just be a real thing, too!), and you are an extremely admirable person, as well as exceedingly patient, caring, and almost like a second father to me...forgive me if that is overstepping our friendship, but its just...how I feel.... Anyway, enough awkward choking-up moments from David! I hope you don't mind that I said that, Eric. Peace, everyone.
David, out.

Back