What is your favorite lower end and higher end folding knife?

This wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be.
Favorite lower end: Kershaw Vapor II
Favorite higher end: Southard Tolk

I'll get pics up later

Spyderco Delica
CRK Sebenza 21

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

my low end favorite would be the kershaw emerson cqc6. great little beater for 21$. and my favorite high end... hmm i think its either my zt0450 or my pm2. but ive got a domino on the way so it might change...

my low end favorite would be the kershaw emerson cqc6. great little beater for 21$...l

Mine too, currently. Holy crap, that knife comes out fast, eh? Also comfortable to hold to boot!

I may pick up the cqc-4XL as well as it's a bit longer and maybe the tanto 7k.

High end, I'll wait a bit. Emerson fan here. Will see what I like. Definitely be interested in a larger Emerson clip point.

Since my most carried knives are neither high end or low end, this is kind of an odd question to answer.
Favorite high end Hinderer xm 18
Favorite low end Buck Vantage Pro.

Lower end folder (not SAK or Opinel): HARNDS Nyx

20150727_171819_zpsavt4vatb.jpg

Higher (to me) end folder: Spyderco Spyderhawk

13119062_1067400006655178_267567204313718662_n_zpsiynkswjg.jpg

Mine too, currently. Holy crap, that knife comes out fast, eh? Also comfortable to hold to boot!

I may pick up the cqc-4XL as well as it's a bit longer and maybe the tanto 7k.

oh yeah it does, it has one of the best detent of my collection and very good ergonomics. i also tought about getting the 4xl but never could pull the trigger due to the price here.

Lower end: ontario rat 1.
Higher end: zt0350 with the tiger stripes.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Can't get away from the G10 Cryo. Put a choil on it and it continues to surprise me now much I like that knife. Even has bumped out my high end, small Seb 21 with wood inlay.
View attachment 686874

Higher end: Grimsmo Rask/Norseman
Best EDC: CRK Sebenza Large
Lower End: Victorinox Cadet

Rat 1(Low) and the ZT 0562CF(High). I set my knife buying budget at about $250 a piece. And at $240, its hard to beat that ZT.

That is essentially the Kershaw Brawler. I just gave one to a friend of mine. Decent budget folder, from a company that stands behind it.

yeah, but it's HARNDS who did it for them since years ago.

20160211_164906_zpsjtcsc2vk.jpg

A very decent folder, IMO much better than other Kershaws that cost 3 or 4 times more (hated my Nura...)

20150705_093405_zpse10wi6ti.jpg

Low end: Coghlan's Opinel #9 (discontinued iirc)
High end (regular carry): ZT0770CFM4

High end (dinners/events/occasions now): Large 21 Sebenza (made on my daughters birthday, 1 of 7 made that day), this used to be a daily carry, until the 770 landed.

Have a 562cf in 204p landing today, so we will see what the future holds.

Back