What Is Your Go-To SOG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF1928

BANNED
Hello All,

So a bit of history.....former military officer, former corrections officer, former federal agent and current criminal investigator. I've used and depended on fixed blade knives for my entire professional life. I currently own the SOG Seal Pup and the Pentagon Mini....both Tiawan and Seki version. Whatever your profession, avocation, vocation or hobby......what is your go-to SOG?? When you're in the thick of your particular genre, what knife do you fall-back on?? Full disclosure....I'm a Landscape Architect by education, a woodworker by hobby and the father of a teenage daughter by accident.......can't think of a single one of those that a knife hasn't helped!!?? My go-to line with boyfriends is as follows....."I have a shotgun, a shovel and five acres of land behind the house.....have a good evening." I've done this while cleaning any number of lead throwers.....works every time!! Thanks guys.......post away!!!

26 years as a police officer....now for going bush and just yard work...seal team. U simply cannot go past it. I use the Taiwan version. The Seiki....keeping it for the revolution.

Thank you for your service sir.....the revolution, she is a coming!!

26 years as a police officer....now for going bush and just yard work...seal team. U simply cannot go past it. I use the Taiwan version. The Seiki....keeping it for the revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back