1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Is Your Go-To SOG??

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by AF1928, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AF1928

AF1928 Banned BANNED

Dec 13, 2016
    Hello All,

So a bit of history.....former military officer, former corrections officer, former federal agent and current criminal investigator. I've used and depended on fixed blade knives for my entire professional life. I currently own the SOG Seal Pup and the Pentagon Mini....both Tiawan and Seki version. Whatever your profession, avocation, vocation or hobby......what is your go-to SOG?? When you're in the thick of your particular genre, what knife do you fall-back on?? Full disclosure....I'm a Landscape Architect by education, a woodworker by hobby and the father of a teenage daughter by accident.......can't think of a single one of those that a knife hasn't helped!!?? My go-to line with boyfriends is as follows....."I have a shotgun, a shovel and five acres of land behind the house.....have a good evening." I've done this while cleaning any number of lead throwers.....works every time!! Thanks guys.......post away!!!

2. Mick P

Mick P

Sep 23, 2014
    26 years as a police officer....now for going bush and just yard work...seal team. U simply cannot go past it. I use the Taiwan version. The Seiki....keeping it for the revolution.

3. AF1928

AF1928 Banned BANNED

Dec 13, 2016
    Thank you for your service sir.....the revolution, she is a coming!!

4. AF1928

AF1928 Banned BANNED

Dec 13, 2016
    Closed.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.