What I've been working on

Jarrett Fleming

Here are a few knives that I have been working on the past couple of days. 3 b&t's and a nessie. The first 2 were orders, but the other b&t and the nessie are available!

Here is the b&t that is available
Specs:
CPM D2
1/8" thick
Hollow ground
Mill scale flats w/satin grinds
Black/white g10 handles w/ black micarta liners
Black micarta pins and tube
OAL: 8" Edge: 3.75"
Price $175

The second knife available is a nessie
Specs:
CPM D2
1/8" thick
Hollow ground
Acid/stone wash finish
Dark brown micarta handles w/ brown micarta liners and orange g10 pinstripe
Brown micarta pins and tube
OAL: 8.5" Edge: 3 5/8"
Price: $210

Very nice looking knives Jarrett!

Using CPM D2 will make these knives invaluable to their new and perspective owners. Holds a great edge and just as important, easy to put that edge back on........a win-win.......;).

Thanks Ken! CPM D2 is probably my favorite steel. It takes a great edge and it holds that edge well. D2 has a reputation for being a bear to sharpen, but that has not been my experience. It all depends on the ht.

Yep.......heat treat and the fact that any of the 'CPM' designated steels embody much smaller molecular properties than their 'parent' steels (CPM D2 vs D2, CPM 154 vs 154 CM and so forth).

CPM D2 is also about as close to being considered a SS as you can get, yet another 'win', especially here in the PNW.......:eek:.

It's often said that we don't tan, we only rust.......:).

Jarrett can you make me a b&t just like the one on your current line up page with the burlap and bolsters. Sweet looking knives my friend!

Sure I can make you whatever you would like! I don't have anymore of the red curly maple though. Do you still want the EDC as well?

Jarrett,

I posted in your Exchange thread about the B&T with black/white scales.

Sure I can make you whatever you would like! I don't have anymore of the red curly maple though. Do you still want the EDC as well?

Yes sir I do . I thought you were working on it. The curly mango we decided on for the EDC can you do a that with Matching burlap. Thanks my friend

When I saw this one I thought "Man, I bet Terry would like that. This is a sweet combo!" only to find out it was actually your order. LOL

Nice one. I may have to talk to Mr Fleming.......

Lol! It's definitely my style. Can't wait to dress some deer with it.

Back