What Kershaw is your EDC?

mail-4.jpg

The Pic Above Reminds Me I Want A Sage 1 So I Can Take The Front CF Scale Off And Put It On My Sage 2.

And I'm Now In The Process Of Trading For A Blem Skyline. =]

Next On The List:
Leek - PE - Already Have An Old CE Leek.

My current EDC is a Leatherman Wingman, Kershaw LFK, and a Kershaw Piston. Just started carrying my Piston a few days ago (finally pried it out of the "unmolested Kershaw section" of my collection!), and I love it so far; I think it fills the bill for what a lot of people on here have asked for: a larger Skyline with Speedsafe and a stonewashed blade.

My all-time favorite EDC is the 1431 G-10 Wild Wild Turkey (it's the knife that started my Kershaw obsession). The other Kershaws in my EDC rotation are: Rake, Skyline, Mini Task (serrated blem), Chill (serrated), OD-1, OD-2, Crown, Scallion, Avalanche (blem), Saphire, Vapor 1, Vapor 2, Starkey Ridge XXL, and the new Hawk G-10 (because it's just like the old Wild Wild Turkey); also a Zero Tolerance 0350. Still having trouble bringing myself to "molesting" the balance of my 50+ Kershaws, lol!

I use to carry a Leek on some occasions and sometimes Spyderco Slipits but now the ZT 0560 seems to be hogging up my EDC rotation. He's not big on sharing.

The two I carry almost every day are a ZT 0550 and a Skyline. Gotta have MY knife and a "can i borrow your knife" knife, plus the 0550 is a little overkill for opening envelopes and such. :p

IMG_20120528_174928_Copy.jpg

The two I carry almost every day are a ZT 0550 and a Skyline. Gotta have MY knife and a "can i borrow your knife" knife, plus the 0550 is a little overkill for opening envelopes and such. :p

IMG_20120528_174928_Copy.jpg

love that orange set! I think i'll pick up an orange skyline this weekend. :thumbup:

tremor-1.jpg

When its time to move past Zero Tolerance and reach for the stars: Kershaw Tremor.

Being new to EDC and having really carried knives only when hunting and fishing, i have carried a CRKT Kit Carson M21 for about a year but just bought a Shallot today as my new EDC.

0350 is my "After-Hours EDC" I work in a very professional office environment and it is just too big/bulky to carry around in my dress pants. But when I get home, am out running errands, and weekends, etc.. the ZT is in my pocket.

love that orange set! I think i'll pick up an orange skyline this weekend. :thumbup:

thanks! :D

you can't go wrong with a skyline. i love having it as a secondary EDC because it is so light and thin that you don't even notice it in your pocket.

Back