What kind of knife is this?

What kind of knife is this?

• Maker

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • How old

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Color me clueless as well. Should probably move this over to the Cantina anyhow and out of the HI Show Room. Do try again and making a picture happen.
Now you got me curious.

It is obviously a stealth knife.
Nearly invisible to the untrained eye. Having vast experience in such things I'm trained to see what others cannot. (I'm a mechanic). :) :D

As far as the rest :
Yes there was a maker and it looks to me as if he were, in deed, old . . . very old . . . though thanks to a freak accident with a particle accelerator and a pair of rubber bands he is now an immortal and will likely live for an extraordinarily long time. ;)

It is obviously a stealth knife.
Nearly invisible to the untrained eye. Having vast experience in such things I'm trained to see what others cannot. (I'm a mechanic). :) :D

Well, I can see things that don't even exist. (I'm a mathematician, among other things).

Still, if I told everyone what kind of knife this is, no one would believe me. Therefore, we need more clues.

. . . if I told everyone what kind of knife this is, no one would believe me. Therefore, we need more clues.

Some how I don't believe that.

Well, I can see things that don't even exist. (I'm a mathematician, among other things).

You mean like this :

If you accept the findings of the latest report as any kind of accurate guide to statistical averages you would probably guess that an average spacecraft would hold about six people, and you would be right.

You'd probably guessed that anyway. The Census report, like most such surveys, had cost an awful lot of money and didn't tell anybody anything they didn't already know- except that every single person in the Galaxy had 2.4 legs and owned a hyena. Since this was clearly not true the whole thing had eventually to be scrapped.

Still . . . my motto is :
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Some how I don't believe that....

If you accept the findings of the latest report as any kind of accurate guide to statistical averages you would probably guess that an average spacecraft would hold about six people, and you would be right.

Believe it or don't believe it. Either way you prove my statement correct. :)

Statistics are so badly abused that you'd do better to consult a ouiji board. To be safe, consult several ouiji boards and take the average of the results. :)

Statistics: can't live with it, can't live without it.

Back