1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What knife do you find yourself playing with the most?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by MrPres, Oct 16, 2010.

1. yuldeli

yuldeli

Apr 27, 2010
    Where did you source these?

I like playing with my Delica 4, opening and closing, flicking, and spinning it between my fingers using the spydie hole.

2. hoopster

hoopster

Jan 12, 2007
    Sage1. I love the texture of the carbon fiber. Really enjoy the smooth opening and the sound it makes when locking open. Love to flick it open, spydie drop it, hold it in various grips as the ergonomics are amazing IMO.
    I also like the smooth profile of the wire clip and the way it feels in hand or rubbing my thumb over it.

3. din

din Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2006
    kershaw R.A.M.. it probably has the coolest gadget factor of any of the knives I own, especially after adding one of the hawk clips.

4. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Most of the time its my Para I or Sage II

5. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    I like to play with the knives that I have in my pockets. Currently, a Lochsa & a Dog Paws CC PT.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  6. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    While they're in your pockets?:eek:

7. dlg1960

dlg1960

Dec 8, 2009
    Its the Large Sebenza 21 for me, its just an amazing knife.

8. Joshua J.

Joshua J.

Feb 27, 2005
    The Kershaw Volt has been going strong since I got it. Occasionally I'll use the Voyager X2 when not wearing my pants.

9. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Strider SnG lately

10. OldSarSwmr

OldSarSwmr

Jan 1, 2010
    I mostly play with my Kershaw Leek and a Spyderfly...I hope I don't go blind!!!:D

11. arjung

arjung

Oct 10, 2009
    SnG or Sage 1

12. gentry738

gentry738

Sep 26, 2010
    most recent purchase or my gerber obsidian. my wife thinks im nuts when i constantly flip them open. oh well:D

13. Austinaftermath

Austinaftermath

Sep 2, 2009
    Zt 200. I love the satisfying thunk.

14. DapperDan

DapperDan

Aug 3, 2009
    I just bought a Buck Vantage Pro off another board. At first I didn't really like it. I thought compared to some of my other knives the quality wasn't there like my Boa or my Blur or my ZT350. It will never be a hard use knife but I am now warming up to it. I think it's a keeper.

15. canadiantrailman

canadiantrailman

Jan 11, 2010

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  16. proguide

proguide

Mar 26, 2004
    What size string did you use. I've been planning on this for a while.

17. hoopster

hoopster

Jan 12, 2007
    I'm guilty of that as well. Usually the Sage1 or 2.

18. Gadgetaholic

Gadgetaholic

Nov 5, 2009
    I'll often play with my Ontario RAT-1 - that thing must open about as fast as an AO! I can't believe how smooth it is and how solid it locks considering that it was only $26. Apart from opening and closing it a few times I'll often play around sharpening it on a strop, despite it already being able to whittle hair.

19. joekkl

joekkl

Sep 20, 2010
    +1000 My Sypderco Sage I is a great toy.
    :D

20. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    I won a Maserin Spirit with Ebony scales and SS Damascus blade, this is my favorite to play with and EDC, I always have it on me and it keep an incredible edge almost indefinitely.

Maserin Spirit in Stainless Damascus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]