What Knife Do You Have Coming?

My talos is on its way back from Josh at razoredgeknives getting cerakoted
68fda35567273d1585a968162a984985.jpg
f1ea3d00b0735f0af3781c468dbc4ffb.jpg

Last edited:
Canadian Belt Knife with saber grind, textured flats, and black canvas micarta handle with bronze liners and pins.

If you folks had any reservations about having a knife made for you by JK Knives, don't! He is a Great guy that turns out some Really good looking knives.

Ordered me a Spyderco Ronin 2 and a Windlass Steelcrafts Great Lakes Trade Knife today. Also got one of Cold Steel's polymer knife like things(I like collecting all sorts of weapons, these make nice cheap addons), the Skean Dhu:

Ronin 2:
spyderco-fb09gp2-cm.jpg

Great Lakes Trade Knife:
other-fixed-blades_great-lakes-trade-knife_856.jpg

FGX Skean Dhu:
cold-steel-fgx-skean-dhu.jpg

well, my custom made fixed is slowly taking shape with lx_emergency. don't know wether that counts as "have coming", as he hasn't started on it yet, as we are still fixing the design options.

I'm not sure if the Spyderco Positron will ever come out, but I guess I am still waiting for it. Also, a Rodent6, SYKCO 1111, a few TRASH-1's in SR-101, and a MMHW chopper. After these are all in I am going to be a good boy and not buy anything for a while, probably.

A JA Baker Viper for a fixed blade - kind of like (but different) to this one -

and a MacWasil Wharnie Flipper that begins with this -

Has taken almost 5 years and a nearly a thousand posts to move into this realm of knife ownership. This is a huge step up for me in my knife acquisition. I expect to be as happy with the end result of these customs as I am excited with the process of having them made. :cool:

Esee camplore jg3. Engagement gift from the girl I'm marrying. I'm giving her a ring but negotiated in the jg3 and 2 snapback flat brim hats.

after taking several months off from buying I fell off the wagon, just a few scrapes luckily. Got an inkosi, cold steel swift 2 and manix 2 s110v on the way.

I was cruising the big river and saw an Ontario RAK for less than $50, 1095, spear point, skull crusher, micarta all for less than $50 ........SOLD. Can't wait to put it through its paces and see if it hold up to my Becker standard.
d944757cbc15e6587daab5cab007e598.jpg

Back