Test ad

What knife have you carried the most this year?

I blame Cobra Kai.
a6Snrsb.jpg

Great show!!!

jaypopsti

Gold Member
This one is made easier for me due to the fact that I spent much of January and most of February visiting back home in Central Florida, carrying the same 3 knife combo throughout. It was the Seb 31, Case Barlow, and SE Dragonfly. It was the first time in a while that I carried the same thing for so long with no rotation, but I felt my knife needs were well covered and I actually quite enjoyed it (I did pick up a Buck 119 while I was down there for a camping trip as well as for fixed blade uses).

jtXcNZu.jpg

Rcm0TE3.jpg

zaHI7D5.jpg

1i68fCy.jpg

JUJvXsL.jpg
How did you bronze the hardware on that Sebbie? It looks fantastic!

Owen K.

Gold Member
My Spectrum Energetics Utilizer is my work knife. I carry it 5 days a week, usually with a friend to keep it company.

Knives&Lint

DOES Go Chasing Waterfalls
Platinum Member
How did you bronze the hardware on that Sebbie? It looks fantastic!

Thanks brother! I flame bronzed it over my gas stove. If you don't have a gas stove a butane torch works as well (in fact that's the route most people go I think). There are some pretty good tutorials on YouTube. What I do is secure the screw in a pair of hemostats, and heat it in the flame until I reach the desired color. Then I quench it in Windex. It's kinda daunting at first, but not hard at all, and you can practice on something insignificant first. I've done it on a few knives and have yet to mess one up. Once you get the hang of it you start looking around for as many things as possible to try it on :D

P.C.E.

Gold Member
I've had several tan and black-scaled Adamas...Great knife...

This is my first BM and I can't say enough good things about it, it's just put together really well and fits my esthetic / preferences for a folding blade. I could thin down my "collection" and be happy with the Adamas both large and small.

upnorth

Basic Member
I guess that it's whatever is on my key chain. For the last month it has been a Vic Pioneer. It has gotten a lot of sanitizer slime on it, repetitively. I am curious to see what happens to the alox scales. So far one darker spot of mild discoloration about the size of a pea.

upnorth

Basic Member
I guess that it's whatever is on my key chain. For the last month it has been a Vic Pioneer. It has gotten a lot of sanitizer slime on it, repetitively. I am curious to see what happens to the alox scales. So far one darker spot of mild discoloration about the size of a pea.

BJE

I have had a Leatherman Rebar on my belt daily since I got it roughly four years ago. It gets used daily and is looking a bit worn out at this point but keeps on going.

Knife wise, I have mostly carried my Bocote Inlay Large Sebenza 21 for the last year.