What knife/Knives do you currently have on order?

Right now I'm waiting on the new Spyderco Dodo and Yojimbo II as well as a custom Bill the Butcher Folder. I need to scrape together some cash to pay for the Silver Spoon Fixed Blade I have reserved as well

Well its not currently on order yet although I wish it was.. The Spyderco Techno is my most anticipated folder so far this year.

2 custom bushcraft style knives from Bryan Breeden. Won't get them until April. Bryan: if you read this I'll spot you $25 to move me up in line. ;)

I have a Seamus Knives Uber on order, as well as a Michael Raymond Estrella.

I'm actually doing well right now, only 2 pre-orders.
-CTS-204P Para 2
- Benchmade Forum knife (CPM-M4/CF Rift)

Well now that my Adamas and Contego have arrived, I will need to start looking for some fresh steel. Thinknig maybe a Satin Fherman Final Judgement.

blue delica 4 ffg. it'll be my first delica :) i'm living in a new place so i keep running down to check the mailbox 'cause i don't know when the mailman comes lol. also got a sharpmaker on order, should come by the end of the week.

I currently only have one knife on order, and thats the standard Bradley Kimura 5. Should be arriving late this week.

blue delica 4 ffg. it'll be my first delica :) i'm living in a new place so i keep running down to check the mailbox 'cause i don't know when the mailman comes lol. also got a sharpmaker on order, should come by the end of the week.

A few months ago I got an orange Delica 4 FFG and a Sharpmaker kit. I think you'll be really happy with your new acquisitions...

I'm waiting on a custom Mini Tasker from Justin King. It's going to be a sweet little E.D.C. fixed blade!

Right now, my preorder list is down to a Lionspy and the ZT 0777 and that's it for now. I've recently received 4 of the preorders I wanted so it's down to a remaining two ;)

I have
Spyderco Tuff
Spyderco Meerkat
Jk Pocket Muk
Jk XL Friction Folder
Going to be on the list for a Bob Dozier Gentlemens Knife, the wait is 18-20 months! :eek::D

Here's my list:

Endura 4 waved
Spydie Bill Moran
Kershaw Offset
BM 14250
Team Gemini
SR Rucki
Hossom Retribution 1
Ontario XM-1
2012 BFC Forum Skyline

I hope they all show up asap!!! :D

Last edited: