What makes your GSO Different or Special?

The purpose for this thread is to give you a chance to show off you unique or customized Survive! knife.

Hey Hank_612! Good to see you again my friend. Glad you started another Survive! thread.

IN ON ONE! Always wanted to say that. LOL

Custom Flat Jade Ghost G10 scales. Mirage Holstex Custom Sheath. Handmade lanyard from hand made Mammoth Bone beads.
2dlqkw1.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like it's just you and me so far Hank_612 so I'll post another one. GSO 10 with tan and brown G10 handles. Put some strontium aluminate in the epoxy when I laminated the G10 so the edges glow ever so slightly in the dark.
2h5qx50.jpg
[/IMG]

My prototype GSO 6's are pretty rare......

IMAG0413_zps3dd50da8.jpg

IMAG0412_zpsc83a471b.jpg

IMAG0411_zps5e499761.jpg

Last edited:
dtmbinb - Those are some beautiful S!K specimens!
:thumbup:

Correct. The prototype blanks were ground by Bark River for Survive.

I wonder if those S!K's has burnt edges.

Will BRK ever live this down?
I've been totally pleased with my Bravo Necker 2. I still hear people bringing this up. Isn't that like bringing up ZT's "ELMAX HT problems" at this point??

Will BRK ever live this down?
I've been totally pleased with my Bravo Necker 2. I still hear people bringing this up. Isn't that like bringing up ZT's "ELMAX HT problems" at this point??

*shrug* Have they changed their practices? Has MS changed his nature? I'm sure KAI worked on their HT protocol. But eitherway, this is a S!K thread, and I doubt smack-talk of other companies is appreciated.

Took down the heel-flare on my SK-4 to improve comfort against my thenar muscles:

P1020121.JPG

P1020122.JPG

P1020123.JPG

P1020124.JPG

P1020125.JPG

There's just something about ghost jade

Sometimes looks translucent

Sometimes looks opaque (and looks great with black pants)

Back