What multi tool, You using today?

I tried the gerber for awhile. Its not a bad tool but it is bulk in the pocket for me. It rides i. My computer bag serving back up for me at work. Its back to the skeletool for me. Like i said in a previous i always seem to come back to the skeletool. It truly covers most all my needs for a multitool and i like its ease of carry.
FLJ4r2J.jpeg

t1Mwe4W.jpeg

This today. I had to do some online training for my job and my company sent me an Amazon gift card and a thank you note saying thinks for taking it seriously and getting it done. The note said buy yourself something nice. So i got a pioneer. I used to have a cadet that i loved but it got lost.😪 This was on sale about $10 less then a cadet so i decided to try it. I am really happy i did. So far its been fantastic. I put the skeletool away for now and put my 4 in vise grips back in my pocket. The pioneer and vise grips make a great team. Of course the squirt is still on my keys and my case peanut in my watch pocket. This combo covers 99% of my multitool needs and all carries in my pockets with out any problems.

Mitch

How do you like the T2? Easy to use,etc.?
Mate i do like it, yep the tools are easy to open & close 1 handed. The blade is hardest to open for 2 reasons. 1 blade is on wrong side for lefty need to use forefinger instead of thumb. 2 as magnetic has a stong initial resistence Like a detent. With a bit of practise works good.

Almost 2 years now since I bought my Leatherman Free P4 and it has been the only multi-tool I've carried since then. I made a horizontal carry leather case for it right on day one and I've been extremely happy with the Free P4. It has replaced my Wave and Charge TTi as my favorite.

There has been a lot said about the magnets, design and ergonomics but I have not had any issues with mine at all. Love it.

Back