What multitool or SAK did you buy today

I like to carry my smaller knives loose in a pocket, so i filed off the key ring tab

I’ve done the same on a couple and would actually like to do it on a few more. I’ve found over the years the little tab destroys the inside of my pockets.

6-CDDF31-F-2-C77-45-A2-A55-F-44-E0-F6-D75-B63.jpg

I lost a classic I had on my keys, so I decided to try something new and ordered an Alox Minichamp.

Last edited:
Several Cellidors arrived the last few days so thought I'd post them together.

First a vintage 91mm Fisherman, it has the old awl, square phillips with file, silver head tweezer as well as single spring scissors with clip pen blade and bail:thumbsup:
CdN2A0.jpg

uZBgkU.jpg

kbXWpw.jpg

Also a couple of 84mm small Tinkers, one with shield on the pile side, then the other is a bit older (no tools) with the old awl and clip pen blade as well as the slotted phillips or sometimes referred to as the tin can phillips? due to the slot partially down the center.
4wvMNE.jpg

uVd5Cd.jpg

The can opener tip was damaged so I re-profiled it so the edge wasn't jagged:)
zVSlLo.jpg

You can see the light through the slotted phillips
4wo9ov.jpg

Then a 84mm cellidor Electrician. I like this one, nice and thin and basic tools, Spear, Sheepfoot and Phillips:thumbsup:
1RrdaI.jpg

M7YSIv.jpg

Others arrived as well but was only able to post these right now:)

Last edited:

Fist a vintage 91mm Fisherman, it has the old awl, square phillips with file, silver head tweezer as well as single spring scissors with clip pen blade and bail:thumbsup:
CdN2A0.jpg

uZBgkU.jpg

kbXWpw.jpg

Also a couple of 84mm small Tinkers, one with shield on the pile side, then the other is a bit older (no tools) with the old awl and clip pen blade as well as the slotted phillips or sometimes referred to as the tin can phillips? due to the slot partially down the center.
4wvMNE.jpg

uVd5Cd.jpg

zVSlLo.jpg

4wo9ov.jpg

Then a 84mm cellidor Electrician. I like this one, nice and thin and basic tools, Spear, Sheepfoot and Phillips:thumbsup:
1RrdaI.jpg

M7YSIv.jpg

Now that is a great haul! :thumbsup::cool:
The white in the previous post is cool too I didn't know they ever made white ones.

My Vic Money Clip came today. It has the same tools as a Classic, but they are larger and therefore more useful. It makes a good EDC. Since I need a cap lifter but not scissors, the Rally pairs well with the Money Clip without too much redundancy.

cliprally.jpg

First a vintage 91mm Fisherman, it has the old awl, square phillips with file, silver head tweezer as well as single spring scissors with clip pen blade and bail:thumbsup:
CdN2A0.jpg

uZBgkU.jpg

kbXWpw.jpg

4wvMNE.jpg

uVd5Cd.jpg

zVSlLo.jpg

4wo9ov.jpg

1RrdaI.jpg

M7YSIv.jpg

Cool finds Paul! Got a couple of rare ones there.

Cool finds Paul! Got a couple of rare ones there.
Thanks James, I mentioned this several posts back but I see my knife carry and even the hobby evolving for me (again), which has happened a bunch over several decades but I find myself looking ahead to a time in the near future where purging on massive downsizing is on the horizon. I've had this conversation with others here as well. It's actually something I welcome and look forward to. BUT before I do;) I thought I'd sneak in a few old SAKS I had missed out on over the years:D

This recent resurgence was brought on thinking back to when I first laid eye's on an old red cellidor Swiss Army Knife. I know I was 13 or 14 yo and remember thinking this thing was amazing!!! I bought my "first ever" SAK at an Eddie Bauer store in the Fosay Tower in Minneapolis after seeing my buddy's while in his dads old Chevy pickup we called the "War Horse":) after that, the search was on:thumbsup:

Sounds like... going back to your roots Paul, or maybe just once again realizing the value of a SAK, especially the one in your pocket.:cool: For me SAKS have slowly (over time) become the lion share of my collection and I have been carrying at least one every day for several years.
I may be just a bit jealous of your downsizing plan.:eek: I've thought about downsizing several times but when it comes to implementing it doesn't happen. :) Best wishes as you continue on in the evolution of the hobby.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought I'd sneak in a few old SAKS I had missed out on over the years

For me SAKS have slowly (over time) become the lion share of my collection and I have been carrying at least one every day for several years.

I carried a small Tinker religiously for many years. I may not carry one on me everyday, but there’s one in my backpack for work, all of my vehicles and in my boat. If I’m in the woods hunting or hiking there’s always one in my pack or pocket. My only regret is I didn’t try to do some research and pick up some of the really vintage SAK’s when they were more readily available.

I carried a small Tinker religiously for many years. I may not carry one on me everyday, but there’s one in my backpack for work, all of my vehicles and in my boat. If I’m in the woods hunting or hiking there’s always one in my pack or pocket. My only regret is I didn’t try to do some research and pick up some of the really vintage SAK’s when they were more readily available.
I'm with you on all points there my friend. I've ALWAYS carried a SAK. I may post other carries but there's been a SAK with me as a constant for years. I too wish I would've acted on the vintage ones before the rise in market prices. I set a price in my head that sounds reasonable (to me) then if I get it, so be it, if not, that's ok as well:thumbsup:

Those cellidor's listed above didn't arrive in the condition they're in now, but I enjoy the restoration process as it makes the knife mine;):) the blades on some are heavily scratched but the glare hides that in the pictures:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just got this one in the mail today. German Army Knife from ‘85 or ‘86 made by Victorinox. It’s the “GAK2” that I’m being told because it’s got the nail file on the saw blade. I got lucky that this one still had its sheath and saw guard.
DF8F6A6A-C357-41AD-B76D-A7FD5C4CCAE7.jpeg

I have a Squirt PS4, but I never used the scissors. I was more comfortable with my old Squirt P4, which seems better built somehow, but it is a scratched, scarred, beat-up mess. I found this like-new beauty on ebay for a very reasonable price. It came in the mail yesterday, but I couldn't take a picture of it until today.

squirt.jpg

Back