What new knives do you crave?

There are lots of new knife models coming out right now. Which ones do you gotta have?
Mine are:
Emerson Mini-CQC7, Spyderco Bob Lum Chinese folder, CRKT WASP

------------------
Brigadier
Beretta 92 FS nut and Wave-aholic
"And for this cause God shall send them stong delusion,that they should believe a lie;" 2 Thessalonians 2:11

ALL of Darrel Ralph's Folders are what I crave for! Now, back to reality
smile.gif

I want the Changmatic wax paper and oil-cloth Britney Spears commemorative. The press release says it's so sharp that it will cut through any midwestern cotton candy at room temperature! The chisel point is so extreme that it's being called "Ooops, I divot again..."--OKG

Spyderco Chinook - really want one of these bad
Emerson Mini CQC7A plain edge satin - Enough said.
smile.gif

Spyderco Civilian G-10 (new model w/ indented lock bar release) - Hopefuilly they'll make a plain edge version...
Spyderco Lum Tanto G-10 - Enough said.

To name a few...

At the moment, I'm craving my Custom Strider folder that should be here before christmas. Other than that Nothing is striking my fancy that I don't already have/could realistically obtain
biggrin.gif

Project 1, Al Mar SERE 2000 and a few more of Bob Dozier's masterpieces.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Old Knife Guy:
The chisel point is so extreme that it's being called "Ooops, I divot again..."--OKG

smile.gif
smile.gif

Clearly, another in the Comrade's long line of must haves!

Soon (in a month or two) to get:

1. Spyderco limited edition Military with Pearl insert.

2. Spyderco Native plain, sprint-run, black G-10 handle, with blue shell inlay

Eventually (in years to come):

1. Spyderco Lum Chinese Folder
2. Spyderco Gunting
3. Al Polkowski/Kasper Pug or Bulldog
4. Al Polkowski/Kasper Scorpion or Prowler
5. David Broadwell MLR TAC Sub-hilt Fighter

List always subject to being added to...
wink.gif

Wishing he had a bottomless chest perpetually full of money, :p

-Flood

Microtech LCC
Spyderco Native, plain edge
Spyderco Chinook, plain edge
Leatherman Pulse
maybe a gunting
smile.gif

but the big thing is--

I already have an Al Mar SERE 2k.

--defiant

Heading up the Al Mar support coalition since 2000.

Most folders don't really turn my crank, I think the only one I've actually really WANTED was a HermanKnives Sliver. I sorta liked a few of the kits that were out there, but they didn't really strike any tunes

Das about it.

Shinryû.

Spyderco tops my list right now,

The Bob Lum Chinese folder
The Howard Viele new model with VG10 blade

Those two are to be ticked off my list I hope!

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

After looking at the walking sticks in the Cold Steel 'Special Projects' catalog, I was surprised to see that the prices were actually lower in Comrade Chang's 'Kwanzaa in Taiwan' Christmas Wish-Book. Chang is personally making me a walking stick, but rather than a simple shephard's crook, his hand-piece is made from the ocular socket of a bovine skull! Just ask for the David Carradine 'Kung Fu' signature model, or as he calls it, the "Cow-Eye Chang Cane."--OKG

After looking at the walking sticks in the Cold Steel 'Special Projects' catalog, I was surprised to see that the prices were actually lower in Comrade Chang's 'Kwanzaa in Taiwan' Christmas Wish-Book. Chang is personally making me a walking stick, but rather than a simple shephard's crook, his hand-piece is made from the ocular socket of a bovine skull! Just ask for the David Carradine 'Kung Fu' signature model, or as he calls it, the "Cow-Eye Chang Cane."--OKG

Back