What SAK are ya totin' today?

Forgot to grab a knife today, but fear not, I always have a recruit in my work bag.

5100819-A-2898-4386-A228-C976-A019-F5-C2.jpg

Qz2iirZ.jpg

315 315 My toolbox backup knife for the odd occasion I forget my normal work knife. Both Huntsman models.

Funny thing, I keep a Huntsman in both of my vehicles just in case. As a kid I don’t even remember ever seeing a SAK, but they would’ve been really handy working on the farm. Would be saved me many trips running back to the machine shed to grab a tool for those quick fixes.

Funny thing, I keep a Huntsman in both of my vehicles just in case. As a kid I don’t even remember ever seeing a SAK, but they would’ve been really handy working on the farm. Would be saved me many trips running back to the machine shed to grab a tool for those quick fixes.
I totally agree with you. They have paid for themselves many times over just in saved time going to look for other tools. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got the antenna out on my Victorinox small Tinker walkie talkie and putting a call into the local off sale for a curbside pickup on the way home after work. Been an eventful 7-10 days and looking forward to just puttering around the house at my own pace completing some projects I've had to put off for a spell.

Betcha didn't know about the walkie talkie feature huh guys;):p
RHjq6n.jpg

Got the antenna out on my Victorinox small Tinker walkie talkie and putting a call into the local off sale for a curbside pickup on the way home after work. Been an eventful 7-10 days and looking forward to just puttering around the house at my own pace completing some projects I've had to put off for a spell.

RHjq6n.jpg
:D:thumbsup:

RHjq6n.jpg

Beats the (Get Smart) shoe phone!

Jeff

Back