• Folks, you need to make sure your profile email address is kept current. If you do not have a paid subscription, and get locked out of your account because you no longer have access to your listed email address? There is nothing we can do for you.

This is especially important now that we've instituted password compromise security - if your password is compromised elsewhere, you will be sent a verification email on your next login. If you don't have access to that email? Your account gets locked.

Help us help you, PLEASE.

What SAK are ya totin' today?

Gold Member
Passenger today

2-B4-F872-C-F220-4652-8594-3-F26-EDDB92-B0.jpg

I'll chime in also here Dan...Great photo!!! Been away from this forum for a bit but have been carrying my 2015 ALOX Pioneer in a belt sheath from a longtime member here that I don't see post to often anymore, harronek harronek where are you my friend!? ;) :)

Hope you are well Paul and yes it has been a while .
I only come here occasionally now , nothing against the place just sort of drifted away .
I still do the odd bit of leatherwork for friends and enjoy it when I do but it isnโ€™t my every waking hour hobby like it used to be ๐Ÿ˜€
I also realised that I had started buying knives for the fun of buying them , not for the fun of using them so I decided not to buy anymore for a while . Hanging out in this place puts a recovering minor knife addict like me under a lot pressure so removing my self from temptation seemed like the best thing to do ๐Ÿ˜ณ
My SAKโ€™s are my going out knives now and my Spydercoโ€™s and Leathermanโ€™s are for work .
I still own more of those than I will ever wear out in my lifetime and they certainly cover all of my needs.
Is that sheath still going OK ?
My promise at the time was that if it ever broke of got worn out then Iโ€™d give you another still holds true .
I have a few of my SAK compatible sheaths in a draw somewhere ( not the same as your one ) so let me know .

redsparrow

Gold Member
harronek harronek Good to hear from you! Pretty much everyone here understands your reasoning and those of us who are familiar with you appreciate the update, especially knowing that you did so at great personal risk. :)
This place does get the juices flowing. ๐Ÿคช
"I also realised that I had started buying knives for the fun of buying them , not for the fun of using them..." (well put)
We've all heard and maybe even spoken that sad story before.
Drop in when you can and stay happy and healthy, -James