1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What SAK is This?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by David Nowlin, Feb 18, 2019.

1. David Nowlin

David Nowlin Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2018
    I have no idea when i purchased this and dont have the box.
    upload_2019-2-18_23-15-53.jpeg
    My guess is a tinker or super tinker but what do i know? Would just like an expert opinion. Thx
    DN

jmh33 likes this.
  2. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    Looks like a super tinker to me.

3. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek

May 19, 2007
    Super tinker, has scissors. Deluxe tinker adds pliers. Regular tinker has no scissors. Spartan has no scissors and corkscrew instead of philips. Just to give a bit more idea of the family tree.

Getting older and David Nowlin like this.
  4. rhino

rhino

Dec 30, 2000
    That's definitely a Super Tinker.