What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Got a Leatherman Micra on it's way to use as a keyfob. Hoping the scissors are an upgrade over the scissors on my current keyfob.

(internet photo)

Got a Leatherman Micra on it's way to use as a keyfob. Hoping the scissors are an upgrade over the scissors on my current keyfob.

(internet photo)

They vary. The scissors on my Micra works great, and I've handled others that were just as good, but some that were not. Good luck on your inbound, but if you are not satisfied, sending to Leatherman warranty for a fix or replace would set things right.

The scissors on my Micra works great,... but if you are not satisfied, sending to Leatherman warranty for a fix or replace would set things right.
Thanks znapschatz for the info. I probably would not have consider a repair or replacement if they were unsatisfactory but because of your post I looked up Leatherman's warranty. Sure enough their website states,"...we've got your back with our no-questions-asked 25-year limited warranty. Just send in your tool and we'll have it fixed up and back to you in time to save the day... You can't beat that! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks znapschatz for the info. ... I looked up Leatherman's warranty. Sure enough their website states,"...we've got your back with our no-questions-asked 25-year limited warranty.

Update; The Micra came today and there is no reason to test Leatherman's warranty. The scissors function as they should. In fact the entire tool is quite impressive, so much utility in such a small package.

Nothing exotic but a adding a few I don't have to the fledgling collection

German Army One Hand Trekker
Soldier 111mm
Red Alox Cadet
Orange Alox Farmer
Gadsden Flag Classic
Gadsden Flag Tinker

In today....

NIB Wenger/Precise LL Bean Swiss Sportsman.

LLB%20Swiss%20Sportsman2_zpsc9381tl6.jpg

Couldn't stop with the ones above so picked up a few more

Classic American Flag
Super Tinker American Flag
Red Alox Cadet
Olive Alox Cadet
One Hand Trekker NS Camo
Blue Alox Farmer
Broker

EDIT: Just looked back at my other post; looks like thats what I get for from ordering from two different places and not paying attention. Guess I now have two red Cadets :D

Last edited:
Hi my name is icculus and I have a SAK addiction :D

Just bought Alox Classic's in a variety of colors (Pink, Red, Dark Green, Black, Orange, Gold, Blue)

ETA: Well after an email exchange with the seller I guess you better add the Bayou Blue, Silver, Gun Metal Blue and Lime Green to that list ;)

Last edited:
Hi my name is icculus and I have a SAK addiction :D

Just bought Alox Classic's in a variety of colors (Pink, Red, Dark Green, Black, Orange, Gold, Blue)

ETA: Well after an email exchange with the seller I guess you better add the Bayou Blue, Silver, Gun Metal Blue and Lime Green to that list ;)

Congrats!! :thumbup:

Today's arrivals:

rsz_12016-02-12_131330.jpg

Victorinox Mauser
Victorinox Classic SD with US Air Force emblem
Victorinox Classic SD with US Marine Corps emblem

My latest is the Leatherman PS4 Squirt which I picked up in a local store in the last week. I like it. I will definitely use this one. I guess the next one will be a PS Style with the blade. I got the bladeless version and I like the feel of this little multi-tool for small jobs. Don't really use the blade on these pliers-based multi-tools for anything and honestly have barely opened the blade up on the 4 or 5 I own. But having the blade potentially expands the utility. Want to look at a Micra or one of the middle sized Leathermans.

Back