Off Topic What song are you listening to?

SO TRUE

I need to remember to listen to more of this

when I'm done wit this

but for the moment

I'm so down on this harmonious skit!

hmm, little of everything but mostly 80s funk/rock, and 90s rap lately. it took me a sec to get into country, but it grew on me recently too.

ill refer you to this old thread too, i was trying to revive it but i couldnt leave a comment?

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/what-song-are-you-listening-to.1707335/

appreciate the direction. do either you think I should ask someone to merge this thread with that or just post songs in the the original one?

cheers y'all :thumbsup:

appreciate the direction. do either you think I should ask someone to merge this thread with that or just post songs in the the original one?

cheers y'all :thumbsup:
if you can post in the original one, that would probably be better just cause it already has a little momentum. Might be able to ask a mod to merge this one too, but im not sure how all that works :confused:

I wasnt able to earlier, so i wasnt sure if it was locked or what was goin on with it.

Wow, Stan Rogers, interesting. I grew up looking out every day at the “Queensport Light” and we spent many days in Fogarty’s Cove.
Very cool...you were blessed with some fantastic musicians! I've been to Nova Scotia, but never made it to Fogarty's Cove. As you will know better than I, there are multiple connections to Stan's music in that area that would make it worth another visit...the Cove, Queensport, Sherbrooke, Guysborough. (You might already be familiar, but Lightfoot does a great song called Farewell to Nova Scotia.) Stan was an amazing songwriter and entertainer...and that voice! I regret I never had the chance to see him perform in person, but his music still impresses.

Last edited:
Sunday music, you'd think Gospel right?

Well, 'parently my Ghostpel today is SKRILLEX, the church is the garage, and changing the darn lightbulb this place's holy if fractured sacrament

the divine mother's damn helpful most of the time, trust and believe, we'd all be lost without her

and, as it happens

it's lot easier to change a lightbulb when mother's not necessarily in their face and the kid feels less repressed, ya know?

otherwise it's like space cowboys and gangstars dragging their cult followings around to shoot fish trapped in a barrel swimming in circles of chicken soup while the vicious pretty little fishies are asking each other where the water's at

and that's confusing as donkey :poop:

Last edited:
Back