1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What Spydie do you have on the way???

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by combatjiujitsu, Aug 28, 2012.

1. combatjiujitsu

combatjiujitsu Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 26, 2009
    These two for me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Sadly, I have no Spydies on the way. My short list though includes a UKPK (never had one), Caly 3 and green Endura FFG. Still waiting for Mr. Sal to produce a G10 Endura FFG in Powernoodle Blue. :)

3. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Nothing on the way here either but I'd be all over a Brown Para with the Black blade.

4. primedfordancing

primedfordancing

Jul 12, 2012
    I have a g10 Manix 2 and a Native 4 coming in the mail today. I can hardly contain myself. They'll be two of the nicest folders I own, I think. I also sent out my Tenacious and Endura 3 to be sharpened because I can't get the hold of doing it myself quite yet.

5. d.2.the.p

d.2.the.p Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Ti UKPK and Urban Wharncliffe should be here Thursday-ish. There was a killer sale at an online retailer, and I've never owned any legit Spydie Slipits before.

6. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Still waiting for new Starmate to be available to order.

7. gooeytek

gooeytek

Jul 12, 2011
    Gayle Bradley Air. Love M4, Ti, and wharncliffes.

8. EGZMETALFRK666

EGZMETALFRK666

Feb 15, 2008
    Manix 2 XL, should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

9. Shakyamuni

Shakyamuni

Aug 29, 2011
    Gayle Bradley Air enroute

10. dini

dini

Nov 16, 2009
    Bradley Air, can't wait!

11. austonh

austonh Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Waiting for the Szabo!

12. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    nothing on the way but I'll definitely be getting a GB Air, Southard flipper, and either a green PM2 or another blue

13. poco

poco

Feb 20, 2010
    Ending a long fast on knife purchases, I expect a black bladed, digi-camo'ed, Para 2 on Friday or Saturday.

14. silentnoise

silentnoise

Sep 14, 2010
    my techno should be here in a couple days.
    cant wait

15. kriegbubby

kriegbubby

Aug 8, 2010
    Have a spyderco paramilitary 2 camo comming in tomorrow or Thursday

16. TheAndrew

TheAndrew

Apr 24, 2012
    Just got ordered a g10 delica should be shipped out tomorrow.

17. broadarrow1

broadarrow1

Aug 2, 2012
    Add my name to the list of incoming Air by Gayle Bradley. Mine should get to me Friday, can't wait!

18. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    CF/ZDP Caly 3.5. I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of the Szabo folder.

19. NinjaRyder0920

NinjaRyder0920 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2012
    None atm....but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a burgundy meerkat. Maybe.

20. MrGlockJock25

MrGlockJock25

May 14, 2012
    Wish I had a Techno and CTS-XHP Para 2 coming my way but I won't have any coming for a long time