What the ?@#$ happened while I was away?

Please forgive me for this question but I can no longer use the search to find out for my self.

I've been away for a long time with work and family and no time to check the web for the next cool toy that I would like to get. But today I said "Hey, I've always wanted a Spyderco Manix, I think I'll go pick one up!" Only to find out that they were discontinued!!!! What?! I thought that they were VERY popular. What happened? :eek::confused::mad:

Quick!

Grab zee sprint run.

Foliage and s30v.
wkg3e0.jpg

2vw5quo.jpg

I was lucky to pick up one at an awesome price new in box at a gun show a couple of months ago it was only then i found out they where discontinued.

yablanowitz

Platinum Member
Out with the old, in with the new. Spyderco has released a cubic buttload of new knives/Sprint runs this year, with more to come.

We don't know either, but there're some rumours about a Manix II going around. Hopefully it'll eventuate (either that or the Schempp Tuff, the only tanker left in the lineup at the moment (IMO) is the Chinook)

I have been looking everywhere for one of the sprint run manix. The only place that still has them is the spyderco outlet store for $199.95 or something like that.....I guess if I want one bad enough I will pay it, but I am not there yet......when they were available online, they could be had for around $120 which I am more than willing to pay.

I love my Manix. Get one while you can! This is the best knife I've ever had, and I have a lot of them.